• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold K20 mint condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack of All Blades

Platinum Member
Got a first run K20 for sale with grey terotuff scales. Brand new never used. Barely handled except for photos. The attention to detail in this piece is absolutely immaculate.
No trades

Asking 2500 Paypal. Will ship insured with buyers preferred method. (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc)
Thank you for your consideration.
IMG_5986.jpegIMG_6127.jpegIMG_6128.jpegIMG_6129.jpegIMG_6126.jpegIMG_6124.jpeg

Got a first run K20 for sale with grey terotuff scales. Brand new never used. Barely handled except for photos. The attention to detail in this piece is absolutely immaculate.
No trades

Asking 2500 Paypal. Will ship insured with buyers preferred method. (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc)
Thank you for your consideration.
View attachment 2544921View attachment 2544922View attachment 2544923View attachment 2544924View attachment 2544925View attachment 2544926
Hello, I would like to buy your sword if you will ship to Switzerland. I will pay your price plus actual shipping charges by paypal. Best regards, Gerrit

G gast205 I have no connection to this transaction...but please verify that you are actually in touch with the seller via confirmation in this thread before sending any funds based upon emails that you may receive. (We have had a rash of unfortunate activity by thieves of late who pose as the seller and send an alternate account for the unsuspecting buyer to send funds to.)

After you make any contact, verify here with the seller that you are actually communicating directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back