• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Keep watch out for @Kloeshuman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I certainly dislike bringing up things like this, but it's been over a month and no contact nor money from this fellow. I've messaged him to contact me when he can and warned him that I would be making a post here this week if there isn't any word from him.
I know people have lives outside of Bladeforums and that things can and do happen that can make it hard to respond. Or, worse case something unexpected had happened to him and he may never be able to reply back, I truly hope that is not the case but things can happen.

His forum name is K Kloeshuman and he gave his real name as Michael Oakley from Traverse City, Michigan.

oakley850@gmail.com

So if you guys or gals have him contact you regarding buying something, I would hold off until he has cleared our transaction.

If he comes back and explains what happened, I'll edit his info out of this and add a post stating that things were cleared up.

again, sorry to bring things like this up, doesn't happen often but every now and then things can go sideways.

G2

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll close this now and will update if he gets back to me
G2

Still no word from him and he hasn't been back on line under his forum name since Aug 31, 2023
He still showing as a Gold member.
G2

His gold membership just ran out, still no sign of him on the forums, found his email but no reply back yet.
G2

Nary a word from him, not sure if he might have signed back up with a different name, so keep a watch out for this fellow.
G2

A fellow forum member contacted me and through some detective work located that he is active in a cooking forum called discusscooking.com I am not a member and I don't cook so I won't venture in there myself, but if any of you guys or gals know of this site, he goes by the same name K Kloeshuman there as well and was active just a few days ago.

I guess nothing happened to him, he just ghosted me and bladeforums, pretty strange after being on the forum since 2015 to drop off...

So, you chef's or those in culinary training that frequent that forum, just be aware, he appears to be taking up residence there.
G2

Last edited:
He hasn't shown up since, at least under this persona, but he may be lurking so, keep a watch out for this fellow.
G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back