• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

KJ Wharnie Delica 20cv

Status
Not open for further replies.

scbladeguy

Gold Member
As in the title and pics below. I'm listing as LNIB hence I've carried it less than ten times and only used it 3x to open the mail. 20CV Knifeoy Exclusive.
I have not sharpened it but have only stopped the blade one time. Will ship out next business day after payment.

PayPal only. CONUS only.

To your door ---$ 75

Ok folks. Paid this fella last week via paypal and then radio silence. No TRACKING and not responding to texts anymore. USE EXTREME CAUTION.

Ok folks. Paid this fella last week via paypal and then radio silence. No TRACKING and not responding to texts anymore. USE EXTREME CAUTION.
Just doing a quick look at your profile and you have your email listed there. With the vast amount of scammers lately the $10 for a Basic membership is well worth it. Have you considered that maybe you've gotten scammed?

Just doing a quick look at your profile and you have your email listed there. With the vast amount of scammers lately the $10 for a Basic membership is well worth it. Have you considered that maybe you've gotten scammed?
I have a gold plan. Are you speaking of me or him? He has stopped responding but still listed a knife for sale today!

I have a gold plan. Are you speaking of me or him? He has stopped responding but still listed a knife for sale today!
I was referring to you sir. My apologies, but I didn't see "Gold Member" by your name/avatar and thought that you were a Basic Member. There's been so many scams going on and it's always sad on both the would be buyer and the unawares seller.

You are not a Gold member. If you were, I don't know when it ran out. Seems like someone posing as the seller duped you into paying into a scam account.

There are many details available in the "Feedback" section of the site regarding ongoing criminal activity preying upon the unwary or those who don't protect themselves.

I was referring to you sir. My apologies, but I didn't see "Gold Member" by your name/avatar and thought that you were a Basic Member. There's been so many scams going on and it's always sad on both the would be buyer and the unawares seller.
No worries. I just don't want other getting taken. His name on Paypal is Walter Montney.

You are not a Gold member. If you were, I don't know when it ran out. Seems like someone posing as the seller duped you into paying into a scam account.

There are many details available in the "Feedback" section of the site regarding ongoing criminal activity preying upon the unwary or those who don't protect themselves.
Yep...appears I have been scammed. He listed another knife today.. Someone gonna stop him from posting?

Sorry to say it but I think you got scammed.

1. Scammer saw your "seconds" post
2. Browsed your profile & found your email & phone number on public messages
3. Said the deal fell thru & It's yours

This is getting ridiculous. Sorry, this happened to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back