Photos Knives and tea, pix thread

Russian Earl Grey with blue flowers and a Russian (of course !) knife with wild ducks engraving.
oLmgBtm.jpg

Going to Starbucks and asking for tea is like going to Pizza Hut asking for a pizza... Or something along this string. Just joking of course. If you like it, it's perfectly fine. I drank Nescafe instant coffee ( but the Columbian variety !) for years before speeding off to work. So, there, you have the top gourmet !

Owen K. Owen K. Laugh all you want, but I'm serious. If I go to Starbucks and ask for tea, they give me a funny look and then charge me $4+ for a medium sized cup. Corner Bakery and Panera all charge $3+ for Gold Peak, which is what McD's uses but for 1/3rd the price.
True. I feel like dead leaves and water should be a dollar anywhere you go. 😆

Damn, you guys make it abundantly clear that I need to step my tea game up. I do enjoy a cuppa though, typically accompanying my after dinner whisky and some fruit (preferably fresh figs when in season). I usually go with an Irish Breakfast Tea (Harney & Sons or Twinings), with just a touch of local honey to enhance the taste without overpowering it (Blasphemy I know, but I am a Southern boy raised on sweet tea after all ;) ).

kVOgwoW.jpg

1Tx1Gmk.jpg

ZIYBgSM.jpg

Back