• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large CF Sebenza 21 Insingo SPF

As title says I have a Knife Art Exclusive large carbon fiber Sebenza with Insingo blade.

I am second owner, first owner gave her some snail trails but other than that the knife is in great shape. I never cut anything with it and I don't think he did either due to the sharp, and what appears to be, factory edge.

Comes with papers and box. The original lanyard was missing but the original bead comes with it.

$375 *SPF* shipped and insured CONUS.
PayPal only at this time. I will cover fees.

*No trades at this time.*

Thanks!

insingo.jpg

Must be 18 and abide by local/state laws.

Last edited:
I normally don't do this but I gotta ask, any interest in a 2014 Wilson combat Umnumzaan plus a little cash? Feel free to ignore and sorry, but that insingo is Exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

I normally don't do this but I gotta ask, any interest in a 2014 Wilson combat Umnumzaan plus a little cash? Feel free to ignore and sorry, but that insingo is Exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

I was looking for that knife a while back but unfortunately I need to cover the cost of some other toys I just purchased. Thanks for the offer!

-Funk

Back