Left-Hand Star-Tac

GarrettWeidman

Gold Member
Is there any plans for a left-hand version of the star-tac and the star-benza? I really hope there is, I really like the designs of the Wilson version but will only buy left-hand CRK's. Thanks for any information.

Garrett,
Unfortunately, we don't have plans at this time. Believe me, our fans on BF will be the first to know if we do!

I would also be interested in a lefty. Of course, that and $400!!

hmm... Any chance of starting shipping to Canada? I first saw the Startac Umnumzaan a few months ago on the forums and it looks amazing, however when I tried to oreder one online I was told that Canada is restricted? I REALLY want to get my hands on one of these buggers...

The Star-Tac Titanium Framelock, Left Hand | Wilson Tactical® / Chris Reeve Knives are in stock!

wtk-star-tac-lh-001.jpg

If I didn't already have a lefty Micarta large Sebbie, which I really like but just started carrying finally, I'd be all over one of these for sure.

wtk-star-tac-lh-001.jpg

Mine's the older brother to this beauty...larger pivot screw. I'm waiting patiently for my cross-draw leather sheath to arrive from Poland that will house my Star-Tac lefty.
What kind of exotic leather pouch is that RamZar? Shark?:thumbup:

Back