Let Us See the Other You!

Ha… Ryan. No, but we did notice the snow collapsed into the water after we got past the glacier! Scary. We easily could have gone right into the water… We just took off our waterproof coats at the top with out seeing on the other side of the drop off, sat on them and slid down. Pretty stupid… but fun.

I love seeing all your photos, some similar interests definitely floating around here!

Lately I have been enjoying Traditional Archery with my 16 Yr. old Son... He is much better than I am, we are building up for a great hunting season together. Right now we are spending time "Stump Shooting" It helps in the Range finding and stalking.

My Son Tyler

I actually took in my first Re-Curve from a friend here on Bladeforums that has been with Ryan W. Knives from the very begining... Thanks Blademinister!

Sweet pics Ryan.

I got a Samick Sage recurve several months ago. My first recurve. My first bow since i was 10-12 years old at that. Living in the middle of the city i dont get to shoot it much, but when i get to i really enjoy it. I did set up a 10 yard range with cardboard targets in my basement just to have a little fun LOL. Didnt take long to shoot that target to pieces at 10 yards though HAHA

I also love teaching the kiddos some of my passions.
Todd4_zps266b3b40.jpg
Todd11_zps727cf149.jpg

The teaching paid off! Harvested this beauty at 80+ yards. Hope the animals don't offend.

IMG_2175_zps6ca0716a.jpg

IMG_2222_zps3a5d08da.jpg

My trophy this year.
1399390_10202501889527795_422733760_o_zps7c795984.jpg

WorldWood... the Sage is the bow my son shoots, ready to upgrade the limbs in the next month!!

Todd, I love getting out with the kids and shoot as well. I will have to pull out some hilarious photos of my youngest shooting for the first time. Thanks for sharing!

Thats awesome. Its a great bow for the price in my opinion. I got it just for target shooting and went with 40# limbs. Which limbs are your son using now, and which ones is he upgrading to?

He has the 40# limbs now going next weight up! Needs it for hunting big game in Utah

Haha Thanks Hopper! Just got back from MOAB and had a blast, no damage to speak of! Love to see what you ride and the terrain in your area
Will upload some photos tonight when I get back to my other pc. Lots of trees and mud, plus a bit of desert up here. Spent alot of time riding Utah too. I used to live right near the north gate of the weber county fairgrounds golden spike arena there in harrisville (ogden/north ogden) love the paiute trail system down near marysvale. great riding there.

here are the two bikes. 2002 yz 250 and a 2005 wr 450. cant really find any pictures of riding yet. i will keep digging.

20120722123501.jpg

Back