Let's see some pictures!

My current Victorinox ... "accumulation":
On the Nite-Iz Foot: Mini Champ and 'Year of the Ox' Huntsman.
Hercules
The above are kept "with-in reach", clipped to my Rollator tote basket.
The Hercules pliers are used ... several ... ("too many"?) ... times a day, when I make an cuppa loose leaf tea.
Evo Grip 10.
Evo Grip 14.
Evo Grip 51S(?) ... orzit a S51? ... This one stays mainly on DE- Splay. "Someday" Imite get a belt pouch/sheath for it,but to be honest... te others are Moe Handy. 10 layers is a tad wide, IMHO.
View attachment 2360928
Future additions to be inherited:
Evo Grip 18.
One of the Victorinox pliers based multi tools, with ratchet. I'm not sure which model it is.
130mm Yachting/Boating model (I forget what they call it)
(large) Parts Kit.

POSSIBLE: SD Classic with 1g Gold bar in the scale. (I told him he should leave this one to his nephew or niece.)

He might give me some or all his Victorinox before leaving for his next life, just to ensure I get them.
The facility owner/manager probably won't let me in his room to get them, or give them to me, even tho he has told her he wants me to get all his knives and the multi tool, (and whatever flashlights I want), after he departs for the next life.
If not ... oh well ... S'not a biggie. 😇👍

My new Mountaineer with custom scales:

vic_tatry-1.jpg

The ridgeline is exactly this view, my favorite in Polish Tatra Mountains:

vic_tatry-4.jpg

Last edited:
Last week's desk accumulation just before putting them away. Sometimes I don't know why I bother... putting them away that is. They just keep coming back. :)

Yt3sHDr.jpg

edit; Although this week's desk accumulation does look a bit different than last week's... so far. :p

Last edited:
Back