• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Looking for Older Slip Joint knives in Rusty condition to do a restoration video on my YouTube channel

CanadianCuttingEdge

Gold Member
Hey everyone,

I am looking for slip joint knives, even if they are so rusty that they don't deploy properly. Preferably donated, but we can discuss returning it to you after I'm done with it. I am planning to do a (some) restoration type videos on my YouTube channel but I have no such knives in poor condition and the thrift stores where I live won't even accept donated knifes in such condition. Please be aware, I am not an expert at such restoration jobs - in case you want it back.
I have a sister in USA that they can be sent to her or directly to me in Canada. I'll pay for shipping.*

*For Canadians - only if it can be packaged into an envelope that is under 2cm thick so that it can be sent as letter mail. (I can show/teach how if necessary).
*For Americans - if shipping is under $10USD

Thanks,
Jake

Last edited:
Back