Magnacut!

I like Emerson knives for exactly the opposite reason -- they stick to the known materials, known steel, and as a result I exactly know how my knife will function. The knife behavior is predictable, and I'd dislike to see that predictability taken away. :)

Too bad Emerson doesn't ship internationally. They would also benefit from doing some special runs in different steels, and a right hand CQC line.

Too bad Emerson doesn't ship internationally. They would also benefit from doing some special runs in different steels, and a right hand CQC line.

There are many kind folk who can ship the knife to you, if you ask politely. Please send me a PM or email choombak AT gmail DOT com, and I can help you here. :)

There are many kind folk who can ship the knife to you, if you ask politely. Please send me a PM or email choombak AT gmail DOT com, and I can help you here. :)
Thanks for the offer; I have several relatives in the USA who can forward purchases. Heading for LA in June; Emerson is doing a CQC right hand grind run in the near future I just learned.

Back