• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Magnetic Stubbys

Here's two new "Stubbys" that I've been promising for awhile. One is my damascus the other is some Del Ealy damascus I picked up. I really like making my own but, he has some patterns that I just love. Hope you like them.

Damascus-Blackwood Stubby
damscus-blackwood%20stubby.JPG

This Stubby has a blade 2 1/4" that is my own 500 layer damascus. The handle is African Blackwood with a nickle-silver guard and two-tone mosaic pin. The butt cap is Paua Select mosaic Abalone. This knife comes with an "open faced" magnetic neck sheath, by Tess.
Price, with leather sheath: $225.00, plus shipping.

Damascus-Rosewood Stubby
vines-rosewood%20stubby.JPG

This Stubby has a 2 1/4" blade of Del Ealy "vines" pattern nickle damascus. The handle is East Indian Rosewood with a brass guard and two-tone mosaic pin. The butt cap is Red Bone. This knife comes with an "open faced" magnetic neck sheath, again, by Tess.
Price, with leather sheath: $200.00, plus shipping.

http://www.mountainhollow.net/magneticneckknife.htm
http://www.mountainhollow.net/knives.htm

Visa, MasterCard & PayPal accepted. Satisfaction is guaranteed.

These are very cool. I like the blackwood one myself too. How well does the magnetic sheath work?

That Blackwood is too sweet. Wish I had the funds right now...
Might just have to order something similar in the future.

Thanks for the kind words. The magnetics sheaths work very well. Tess stitches rare earth magnets into the sheath, each at an approx. 7lb. rating. I wasn't too sure when she first started making them last year but, I put one on and went for a full out run in the back field with Dixie and the sucker didn't move. Personally, I like the quick release aspect (a firm downward pull to release) and the fact that you can wear and show off the damascus at the same time. All of uour damascus neck knives come with magnetic sheaths nowadays.

J & TESS,

BEAUTIFUL WORK!!!!! IF I HAD THE CASH!!! TRYING TOO TRADE SOME KNIVES FOR THE CASH TO ABTAIN ONE OF THESE "GORGEOUS KNIVES...
WHAT IS OAL...??? JUST CURIOUS....
****BAD THING TO HAVE ALL THE KNIVES YOU WANT AND THEN A "PRETTY" ONE COMES ALONG!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND GUYS...

REGARDS,

GIZMOMAN:cool:
****HERES YOUR SIGN*****

Thanks Gizmoman. The total length on these is 5". Drop me an E-mail if I can help with anything.

Back