Who wins March's photo contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorien

Nose to the Grindstone
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Fortunately, Nathan cheated and nominated a bunch of photos. In the spirit of poor sportsmanship and crooked referreeing, I counted all his nominations! Good thing, too, since everybody voted for different photos.

We do have a top three, and one photo which got more votes than all others. So the photos will be listed from highest number of votes, then to the order in which they were nominated- which shows the importance of using as early a nomination as possible to ensure your favourite photo reaches the voting round. Sure, it's corrupt and crooked, but who ever let fair play get in the way of winnnning?

Please note the poll is up for 8 hours only. You can cast multiple votes, change your votes- whatever you feel you need to do to get your favourite photo to 'win'.

#43 @Keyopp
gPMHqkg.jpg

#53 @Keyopp
rbXNLCr.jpg

#2 @Keyopp
ze3xx7o.jpg

#64 @Nathan the Machinist
SPCyhPs.jpg

#37 @UffDa
9VD9OoS.jpg

#28 @mpjustin
FWsD3lp.jpg

I’m torn between the creative novelty and the outright esthetics.... going with my gut, I vote 657 times for Keyopp’s #2, for the sheer beauty, and it is a knife photo. Then, a close second, 656 votes for Nathan’s #64, because that photo just makes me happy. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back