• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Clear Anodized UT-6 D/A 1 of 25

I have a nice like new Microtech clear-anodized UT-6 with a two-tone coated plain double-edged blade for sale. This knife is a limited edition piece, and from what I am told, there were only 25 made. The UT-6 is a dual action OTF auto, so it opens and closes very fast and hard with a push (or pull) of the lever on top, but it's still easy to hold onto when you deploy it.

This UT-6 has never been carried, used, or sharpened. It still has its original edge from Microtech. Aside from a couple of rub marks in the coating on one side of the blade, it is in perfect mint condition.

***TRADED***

The specs:

Condition: Like new
Blade length: 3 1/2" from tip to handle
Overall length: 8"
Blade thickness: 1/8" at thumb ramp
Blade finish: Satined flats, black-coated grinds
Edge: Plain, double
Lock: Lever release
Clip: Tip down, black-coated

678181-UT-6%202.jpg

678184-UT-6%203.jpg

678186-UT-6%201.jpg

678188-UT-6%204.jpg

For payment, I prefer money orders, but I will also accept cashier's checks, PayPal, and cash (at your own risk). If you are paying by PayPal, I will cover the fees, but I will only ship to a PayPal-confirmed address with that method of payment. Personal checks have to clear before I ship the knife.

I will consider trades or partial trades for custom folders. No serrated or coated blades, please.

Feel free to post, email, or PM any questions. Thanks for looking!

Yes, the knife is still available.

Sorry for the delayed response, and thanks for the trade offer. I am not currently looking for production knives in trade, so I will have to respectfully decline your offer. Thanks anyway!

jtstrider, I have no idea how much this knife cost new. It's a limited edition, I got it in trade, and I was told it was worth over $400 when I made the deal.

Please keep trade offers and attempts to dicker on price in emails rather than posting them publically.

commodorewheeler said:
...Please keep trade offers and attempts to dicker on price in emails rather than posting them publically.

jtstriderse, use a little sense and take it to Email. :rolleyes:

Back