• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech USN G7 Ultratech, Full Serrated Spartan Ultratech, Benchmade Mini Infidel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
I'm cutting down the auto collection. If you have any questions about what's here, let me know and I'll help you out. For more details, specs, or pictures, just shoot me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I don't get notifications for profile messages so PMs or my email kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com is the best way to reach me. I'm open to trades. If you don't have much feedback or forum history, I might ask that you to ship first. Prices include all shipping and PayPal fees in the US. The knives will come with what's shown unless I say something otherwise. Thanks for taking a look.

1. Microtech G7 Ultratech - like new in box - $550
This one has been a safe queen for almost 10 years
It's been fired a few time but never carried or used
It's an older style UT with the boxier frame, old switch, 3-pronged screws, old glass breaker, and a more comfortable action
Great grind and it's never misfired
There's some dust in the photos, the frame has no wear

L0tLmBQ.jpg

P90bp1Q.jpg

P16s1Pc.jpg

qQwt8Ur.jpg

2URBOgh.jpg

2. Microtech Ultratech Spartan - near mint - $300
I bought this one as a carry version of the G7 UT but never got around to it
It's only been used as a letter opener
Never misfired

z8zCllm.jpg

xHjKQIW.jpg

ctYmVmM.jpg

LsRIVzg.jpg

4XoDhgA.jpg

3. Benchmade Mini Infidel - near mint - $320
I've had this one for years. It's been fired a bunch but I don't remember if it's ever been used. If it has, I don't see any wear.
Has never misfired
3.1" dagger blade
Very comfortable ergonomics

NfWouhW.jpg

KLy39kA.jpg

GAOqoSF.jpg

mA6OAty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back