Ban

Ban and HikingMano

gimmiejr

the gang

no meet up would be proper without these

and my latest acquisition!

9178783648_c557fbdd54_b.jpg

9176571333_b4a864cb01_b.jpg

great pics guys.. wish i could have made it.. I am down next time.. let me know.. have LOTS of bows too.. :)

Hey, yeah, nice shots :thumbup:

That was a blast, looking forward to doing it again. And Mike's going to show us up next time :D

You Guys coming up to Rancho Neblina on the 28th/29th of September???

Hope you can make it...It would be great to see all you guys again!!!

All the Best,

Mike

Sorry Stump buster to far a drive for me.

Whatever was the outcome on that sword you had that took a little bend?

Sorry Stump buster to far a drive for me.

Whatever was the outcome on that sword you had that took a little bend?

Darn!!! I was hoping to see ALL you guys again. Maybe I can figure out a way to get down that way again.

That sword got shipped back to the maker for his take on it and he never did tell me all he did to it, so I'm not sure if he sent it through a heat treat cycle again, but he refinished it, sharpened it and it came home straight. I ended up selling it to someone here on the forum who had to have it and haven't heard any complaints about its performance, so everything must have been sorted out.

Sure ya can't bum a ride from someone else to get up this way for the shoot?!?!?! Should be a good time. Don't know if I'm going to take my Dryad Orion ACS/RC, my Firefly, or my RER Arroyo. The Firefly is shooting good right now, so it will probably be that one. Hope you guys can figure out a way to get up here.

As always... All the Best to You Guys,

Mike

You Guys coming up to Rancho Neblina on the 28th/29th of September???

Hope you can make it...It would be great to see all you guys again!!!

All the Best,

Mike

Mike, hope all is well! Can't make it either due to prior commitments, but hope we can meet again soon either in your neck of the woods or back in the bay area.

Best,
Huy

Back