Mini Grip Authenticity

Hi, I really hope I am posting this in the correct place . If not please excuse , as I am new to the forum and trying to learn my way around .I recently won a mini griptilian on an auction. Upon receiving the knife I have some question as to whether or not it is authentic. Is there a website specifically for this? I have checked all the obvious signs , but something just tells me I need the opinion of someone with more expertise than myself. Thanks so much , I look forward to your thoughts !

Hi, I really hope I am posting this in the correct place . If not please excuse , as I am new to the forum and trying to learn my way around .I recently won a mini griptilian on an auction. Upon receiving the knife I have some question as to whether or not it is authentic. Is there a website specifically for this? I have checked all the obvious signs , but something just tells me I need the opinion of someone with more expertise than myself. Thanks so much , I look forward to your thoughts !
Post some pics if you can,

We are going to need pictures. Download imgur, upload your pictures to it then copy the url for the pictures and embed the url in this thread.

Back