Mini Ti Pry Info Thread

Good morning Steve.

I would like two blue ones wrapped with orange paracord. How much by PayPal?

Fred

$44 for two Fred and that includes shipping and anything else. I'd mail them first class. Two blue with flame orange wrap coming right up. Thanks man.

STR

Nothing better than a visual to give dimensions and also show the types since I've been asked to do some straight ones now too. The straight ones are slightly different for hole positions and they are actually tapered down more to actually cut on the end that is bent on the original. They could be dulled down quite easily and I'm sure with use they will do that but for cutting boxes, tape, and other such things these will do the job. Shown here are two I did this morning to completion just to show a couple samples. These are both available currently also for anyone that wants one of them. Thanks

STR

Attachments

• Prybar dimensions and types 001.jpg
    Prybar dimensions and types 001.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 115
  • Prybar dimensions and types 002.jpg
    Prybar dimensions and types 002.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Prybar dimensions and types 003.jpg
    Prybar dimensions and types 003.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Prybar dimensions and types 008.jpg
    Prybar dimensions and types 008.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 83
A couple others and that should show pretty well what is available I think. :thumbup:

STR

Attachments

• Prybar dimensions and types 004.jpg
    Prybar dimensions and types 004.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 131
  • Prybar dimensions and types 005.jpg
    Prybar dimensions and types 005.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 107
$44 for two Fred and that includes shipping and anything else. I'd mail them first class. Two blue with flame orange wrap coming right up. Thanks man.

STR

$ sent and thanks for the pictures :thumbup:

On Saturday I got a wild hair to purchase one of these and today it's in my mailbox. :eek: I'm a sucker for prybars and pocket tools and this is among the best. Sooooo worth the $20. Thanks for the fast service Steve! :thumbup:

Jeff

On Saturday I got a wild hair to purchase one of these and today it's in my mailbox. :eek: I'm a sucker for prybars and pocket tools and this is among the best. Sooooo worth the $20. Thanks for the fast service Steve! :thumbup:

Jeff

Thank you my friend. Let me know if you need more. Enjoy.:thumbup:

STR

Got the Ti prybar today. Its a great little tool and real :cool: Thank you Steve :thumbup: :)

STR

These things are like candy :). I would like two more - one in brown, one in purple, both wrapped in camo. check the paypal note for the shipping address (these are for my grandson, not me)

Thanks
Fred

These things are like candy :). I would like two more - one in brown, one in purple, both wrapped in camo. check the paypal note for the shipping address (these are for my grandson, not me)

Thanks
Fred

Well I like giving out candy, particularly to young ones. On the way to Boulder in the AM Fred. Thanks

STR

Do you ever do any larger pry bars? just curious.

No I just set things up to do these as shown. How much larger were you thinking? Just curious.

STR

I was thinking about 6in., maybe another 1/2in. wider. You could also incorporate some kind of tool on one of the pry bar's sides, like a bottle opener. Just some ideas. Damian

I was thinking about 6in., maybe another 1/2in. wider. You could also incorporate some kind of tool on one of the pry bar's sides, like a bottle opener. Just some ideas. Damian

Yeah we all discussed that years back when I first started doing them. In the end I decided to keep it simple and thats worked for me. I've seen some fancy ones that were done with water jet cutters or laser cutters adding wrench fitting holes and openers and other things and I've even had some of those sent to me to grind for the guys doing them but I really don't want to make it much more than what it is. The strips of ti I have are already cut to 1/2" widths from the sheet of ti and I have em 8" long so longer would not be a problem but wider would be. I have things done now so that when I set down to do them I make two at a time basically getting two of these per 8" strip of my titanium. Anyway, thanks for suggestions.

STR

So, i could have one longer? I might have to get back to you on that, and purchase one.

So, i could have one longer? I might have to get back to you on that, and purchase one.

Yeah so long as you don't mind paying a bit more and that its still half an inch wide like the shorter ones.

STR

Deer season started,and delayed me from posting here just how thrilled I was with mine,Steve!
Sure enough,the door to one of the elevated blinds was swelled shut <<<first soaking rain in weeks>>> and it worked great to pry it open.
Not just handy,but saved a long trip back to the truck.
Eldest Grandson Daxton said: "Whoooooa! That's nice!"
Many thanx!
~Gnarly

I'm going to have to withdraw that offer for now. I took inventory of what I have left in the way of my pre-cut strips I use to make these and I'm getting way low on them so I'd be hard pressed to make anything longer at this time. Sorry but I was thinking I had more strips than I do. I'm going to have to reorder soon or I'll run out so maybe when I get more it would be the time to hit me up. Thanks for understanding.
STR

purchased 3...they are great for opening boxes. will make good stocking stuffers. thanks alot!

Need 2 more brown/tan with camo wrap please.

Send me price with shipping for 2 and will PayPal immediately.

Stocking stuffers for the boys.

Thanks

Michael

Back