• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nash Hardware EO

Badger28

Gold Member
Great oldie. Half stops. Great walk and talk. $75 shipped PPFF or Venmo. Thanks!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 5
I will take it and tried to send a message saying same, but your inbox is at capacity 100% It happens... so was mine - just cleared some old messages :)

Folks, like it or not, the seller can decide to sell to whomever they like. Once money has changed hands, they are on the hook to fulfill their obligation.

While being "first" and not getting the object you seek is annoying, under the rules you cannot leave feedback for the seller.

You are free to ignore their sales in future if you wish, and you can post in Feedback if you have a legitimate beef, but there were no conditions of sale supporting any arguments from what I see.

Let's move on. The seller will contact the buyer he has chosen to sell to.

Folks, like it or not, the seller can decide to sell to whomever they like. Once money has changed hands, they are on the hook to fulfill their obligation.

While being "first" and not getting the object you seek is annoying, under the rules you cannot leave feedback for the seller.

You are free to ignore their sales in future if you wish, and you can post in Feedback if you have a legitimate beef, but there were no conditions of sale supporting any arguments from what I see.

Let's move on. The seller will contact the buyer he has chosen to sell to.
For sure. 100% agree. I only thought it was sneaky to edit a previous post, so i commented because I have a big mouth :) Nice score to whoever gets it because it looks very unique. Reminds me of my Big Chiefs.

Back