NEW Boker Copper Barlow Integral Damascus (Tree Version) and a Exclusive Offering

First off, I love the Boker Barlow Integrals. The Copper ones are my Super Favs. I've seen them in Satin, Acid washed, Ironwood, Micarta, The Blades are N690. I have even found a Exclusive deal with SMKW on a copper Burlap Micarta, but shorter than the normal Barlow integrals, the copper is not satin or polished, its raw looking. But it's the New (Not available in the USA) Damascus that really has me interested. I posted photos (sorry for the huge photos) of all the Copper versions that I can find, do you know of any others I am missing?

On a side note, here is a Link to a cool video about the copper barlows.

SMKW exclusive
bk111517_web-01.jpg

Below is the Ironwood Copper

boeker-manufaktur-solingen-barlow-copper-integral-wuesteneisenholz-110045.jpg

Thee Micarta
boeker-manufaktur-solingen-barlow-copper-integral-micarta-110054.jpg

And Now this Amazing new Damascus Version (Looks exactly like the Tiger/M4 Damascus) the M4 has no Label on the blade of any type. This new Damascus version is only available on the German website. Also Note the Tree on the handle.
boeker-manufaktur-solingen-barlow-integral-kupfer-damast-110045dam.jpg

A few questions, does anyone know about this new knife? What's the difference in the Tree version of a Barlow Integral? Also that SMKW Exclusive Copper Barlow, do you know of any videos of that particular knife in comparisons to normal copper barlow integral? Will it hold its value like a Normal Version? Its way less than a regular copper Barlow. I am new to collection Boker, I only have a few of these and would love to hear from some serious Boker collectors. BTW, I have the new Damascus on the way. In 10-15 days it should be here. Stay tuned.
Thanks in advance for any info.

Just ran across this thread. Big fan of some of Boker's Barlow releases, especially the Expedition and the Copper Integrals. I'm not familiar with other offerings outside the US. I do hope Boker does a new run of the Expedition Barlow as an Integral without shield.

You mention the exclusive being smaller, I thought so as well based on the listed specs, but it's the same size as my others. I think they made an "oops".

edit - I honestly don't see or feel a difference in the build, fit and finish, walk and talk, etc... between the exclusive and the normal run Coppers. I'm sure there are some savings using a more natural colored micarta and O1 tool steel vs N690. That might be a good portion of the price difference, plus any special deal worked out between Boker and the dealer.

Exclusive on the left (still shinier than the older Coppers).
original.jpg

original.jpg

Just ran across this thread. Big fan of some of Boker's Barlow releases, especially the Expedition and the Copper Integrals. I'm not familiar with other offerings outside the US. I do hope Boker does a new run of the Expedition Barlow as an Integral without shield.

You mention the exclusive being smaller, I thought so as well based on the listed specs, but it's the same size as my others. I think they made an "oops".

edit - I honestly don't see or feel a difference in the build, fit and finish, walk and talk, etc... between the exclusive and the normal run Coppers. I'm sure there are some savings using a more natural colored micarta and O1 tool steel vs N690. That might be a good portion of the price difference, plus any special deal worked out between Boker and the dealer.

Exclusive on the left (still shinier than the older Coppers).
original.jpg

original.jpg
Beautiful collection

I just came across the copper micarta version and fell in love. But boker won't ship here and no one in Aus has them. It's cool I don't mind not getting one! 😬

Back