New Folder Designs

George is working on some NEW folder designs that are quite a departure from his smaller working class or Gentlemen's folders he is currently making.

These new folders will be LARGE sporting a 4-5" 3/16" 440C blade, the usual titanium frame and other interesting features.

Now in the design stage should be in production before the end of the summer.;)

I have seen the designs and these up-and-comers look to be some serious users. I can't wait.

-Chris

Sneak peaks for us long distance types?????

:D:D:D

Craig

Sneak peaks for us long distance types?????

:D:D:D

Craig

When are you coming to town again ??:) George is hoping to roll them out before the end of summer.

The only thing I will say is they are a departure from what he is making now and geared for the 20-30 yr old crowd. ;)

I have seen the designs and these up-and-comers look to be some serious users. I can't wait.

-Chris

Chris you'll probably be one of the first to see them and aj cause he pops in too. No doubt they may come out for show & tell on a Tues nite ;)

All I can say is I can't wait :). I think maybe constantly bugging George about tacticals has finally paid off. :D

Will the new folder be Tip up or tip down.

aj

Last edited:
All I can say is I can't wait :). I think maybe the constant bugging George about tacticals has finally paid off. :D

Will the new folder be Tip up or tip down.

aj

I'm not giving any more secrets away :) you're going to have to wait ;)
Carol

I'm gonna see if I can get these secrets out of Maggie. I'll bring her some timbits :D

aj

You never mind the timbits, :) you know how much she loves those darn things..............a girl has to keep her figure you know. She flirts with all the boys in town now, if she eats too many timbits they won't give her a second glance ............... Carol

Back