• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good New Jersey Steel Baron

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have purchased steel a number of times from New Jersey Steel Baron, and more recently realized they have a waterjet service as well. It is very convenient to send them an email with CAD files of my designs, and have them cut them and ship them to a heat treater. I have had two runs from them so far, and both times my orders were processed within weeks (even during the busy season) and the blanks that I received were of the highest quality. Recommended! :thumbsup:

Nice. I was thinking of doing that, since I order my S90V from them. Have them waterjet the handle profile with a blank blade end so I can experiment with different blade profiles.

I have purchased steel a number of times from New Jersey Steel Baron, and more recently realized they have a waterjet service as well. It is very convenient to send them an email with CAD files of my designs, and have them cut them and ship them to a heat treater. I have had two runs from them so far, and both times my orders were processed within weeks (even during the busy season) and the blanks that I received were of the highest quality. Recommended! :thumbsup:
Aldo? I still have a piece of 5160 I bought from him some time back.

That’s a big’n

Back