Hi Folks!

I am new on this forum and just want to say "Hello" to everybody. My user name is Allmi and i am located in Germany. I used to work as a local employee with the US Air Force, so i am a little bit familiar with the US. One of my biggest interests is of course: knives, blades and everything related.

So i am very interested in the topics on this forum and i am looking forward to the discussions with people that share my interests.

Best wishes to all of you and greetings from overseas

Allmi:)

Welcome aboard Allmi. I think you'll find the forums to be a great learning experience. A word of warning: there seems to be a direct correlation between time spent on BF and money spent on new knives!

Willkommen-
Es gibt 'ne Menge gute Leute hier- viel Spass.
Uebrigens- die Deutsche hier sind sehr stark im Fachwissen & sind besonders hilfsbereit.
tscheuss,
Mike (eingedeutschter "Ami")

Originally posted by Rugger
Willkommen-
Uebrigens- die Deutsche hier sind sehr stark im Fachwissen & sind besonders hilfsbereit.
tscheuss,

If that means "welcome to the forum", then I'll second that! If it means "I want you to dress up in a pink tutu and call me Bubba" - well, I think you're in the wrong forum! :p

Howdy Allmi!

Welcome to our humble little community.

Careful though, it's quite addictive!!! :D

Brandon

Originally posted by Rugger
Willkommen-
tscheuss,

Yeah, what Rugger said! :D

Welcome Allmi, i hope you enjoy BF and it's people at least as much as Gus and I do.

OK, What I said was:
Welcome, there are a lot of good people here & the Germans here know their stuff & are very helpful.
bye,
Mike (germanized American)

And don't dress like a sheep

Allmi,
Welcome you will find this is really a great bunch of people
and a wealth of information

Hi Folks!

Thanks for your welcomes. I am sure i'll definetly have a lot of fun on this forum with you guys. Thanks again and have all a nice day. I'll be back soon and participate in some discussions.

Allmi

;)

Back