New to BF and Pohl force

Hello, so this is my first post. I have been lurking around for sometime but now that pohl force has a forum I felt it was time to sign up. I have a friend that is an avid long time collector of all things knives and he turned me into a knife buying monster. In my research I found the pohl force knives and liked the looks and tactical advantages alot. So took the plunge and purchased a PF Mike Three Outdoor. I really wanted the Mike four but could not find one. So I looked and looked could only find one Mike three and I could not be happier. Fit and finish is as good as some of the 1k+ knives. It also has to be the smoothest mechanicals I have felt in my expirence, I have handled some 15 hundred dollars knives, though I know dollar value is not always a good indicaticator, just a reference I know....lol

So I will be getting another Pohl Force soon just not sure what it is going to be. Maybe the alpha series. Any suggestions from Pohl Force?

Sorry being new I guess I cant post pics other than from photo bucket or something in the like.

Hi fstcarsknives - thanks for coming on board and contributing to the forum! we have just gotten going ourselves here so having people post on the forum is encouraging for sure.

The new Mike Series 3/4 knives have taken a little time to come through to us here in the USA but they are now both available, either from me direct or from one of my approved dealers. I am actually putting together a thread at the moment which will go a little more into detail, it also makes comparisons with the Mike One which has been one of most popular knives. It is great to hear you are having a positive experience with the new Mike Three, what is cool is that price is considerably less that the Mike One despite being a new knife but I am sure you will agree the quality is excellent.
As far as purchasing a new knife, that's a tricky one, the new Alpha is also very nice as you already mentioned, the Alpha has also been given an overhaul from the original alphas, with significant changes, not that there were any problems it was just a normal design progression thing. The Alpha was the original Pohl Force knife and has served us well and has an amazing track record.
The new Bravo Gen Three will be with us fairly soon if you are looking smaller.

If you need any more help or hints or tips - get back to me anytime , I am happy to help ! Keep an eye on the forum you will start to see some images and articles ...

Thank you, I look forward to seeing some posts. I am thinking maybe a fixed blade to compliment my mike three. I honestly dont know, so I am going to keep looking but I do know its going to be a tanto I love your modified tanto blade.

Hi fstcarsknives - thanks for coming on board and contributing to the forum! we have just gotten going ourselves here so having people post on the forum is encouraging for sure.

The new Mike Series 3/4 knives have taken a little time to come through to us here in the USA but they are now both available, either from me direct or from one of my approved dealers. I am actually putting together a thread at the moment which will go a little more into detail, it also makes comparisons with the Mike One which has been one of most popular knives. It is great to hear you are having a positive experience with the new Mike Three, what is cool is that price is considerably less that the Mike One despite being a new knife but I am sure you will agree the quality is excellent.
As far as purchasing a new knife, that's a tricky one, the new Alpha is also very nice as you already mentioned, the Alpha has also been given an overhaul from the original alphas, with significant changes, not that there were any problems it was just a normal design progression thing. The Alpha was the original Pohl Force knife and has served us well and has an amazing track record.
The new Bravo Gen Three will be with us fairly soon if you are looking smaller.

If you need any more help or hints or tips - get back to me anytime , I am happy to help ! Keep an eye on the forum you will start to see some images and articles ...

fstcarsknives - if you go fixed and tanto you may have some issues as we do not have any! . On the fixed I would recommend the November One but when considering a new knife purchase a main consideration is its application. The November is the great all rounder for me, a tough sturdy knife, with a wicked edge, great ergos and not only that looks pretty. Just my thoughts.

Ah well no tanto fixed blades.. hmm well guess my tanto will have to be a folder. The fixed blade will be my all around camp knife...so no biggy on the tanto

fstcarsknives - if you go fixed and tanto you may have some issues as we do not have any! . On the fixed I would recommend the November One but when considering a new knife purchase a main consideration is its application. The November is the great all rounder for me, a tough sturdy knife, with a wicked edge, great ergos and not only that looks pretty. Just my thoughts.

Back