New WE Knife Solid🔥 🔥

🆕 🔥 🔥 🔥 🆕
Introducing the new WE Knife Solid,designed by Gustavo T. Cecchini.
It won Knife Collaboration of the Year at BLADE Show 2023
-Integral Titanium handle with heaving machining for aesthetics and weight reduction.
-Compound ground modified spear point 3.88" blade with a nice thumb ramp.
-GTC's own SLT spring loaded flipper tab.
đź•°Dropping on Oct.16th,2023.
eOwyXaA.jpg

7CF3Kg9.jpg

02GWDMj.jpg

3zKF0eJ.jpg

K2mYorW.jpg

wX4SZ39.jpg

Last edited:
Did these instantly sell out everywhere, or did they not actually hit dealers today?

Did these instantly sell out everywhere, or did they not actually hit dealers today?
Ok, so somehow I thought it said the SOLID dropped on Oct 6 instead of 16… (I now see original post was edited/updated)

Offer this knife without the big step or ledge in the middle part of the flat of the blade and I'd be all over it. I love the handle and the outline of the blade.

I don’t mind the dual grind. A meatier back half and a slicier front half? Seems reasonably functional to me. And it matches well with general GTC design aesthetics.
Do I think it looks great? No. And it won’t look good on a lot of other knives, but at least I think it works with this one.

When are these supposed to drop?
Yesterday, but I don’t see any major dealers showing “in-stock” status, and my preorder hasn’t shipped yet. Maybe there’s some delay in supply chain. But I’ve been seeing them reviewed/previewed on social media, so they’re starting to get out in the wild.

Yesterday, but I don’t see any major dealers showing “in-stock” status, and my preorder hasn’t shipped yet. Maybe there’s some delay in supply chain. But I’ve been seeing them reviewed/previewed on social media, so they’re starting to get out in the wild.
Yeah I did the preorder on BHQ early yesterday before all went out of stock

Hi Friends,we greatly appreciate your love and support for the WE Knife Solid. We regret to share that there is an unexpected delay in the shipment to some of our US dealers. The goods are currently undergoing routine inspection by US Customs. We kindly ask for your continued attention to the updates provided by our dealers.Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Hi Friends,we greatly appreciate your love and support for the WE Knife Solid. We regret to share that there is an unexpected delay in the shipment to some of our US dealers. The goods are currently undergoing routine inspection by US Customs. We kindly ask for your continued attention to the updates provided by our dealers.Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Thanks for the update. I appreciate the transparency and keeping your consumers informed.
I have had my fair share of having my stuff hung up at US customs for no apparent reason, so I can’t say I’m surprised.

Any new updates from US Customs? My preorder at the “center of knives” is still stuck and not shipped yet. Any idea when they’ll likely be released?
I’m so excited for this… The wait is getting harder and harder!

Any new updates from US Customs? My preorder at the “center of knives” is still stuck and not shipped yet. Any idea when they’ll likely be released?
Curious on this too

Hi Friends,
Thank you for your ongoing attention.
Unfortunately, the goods are still pending by US Customs
As a result, we are unable to provide an update at this moment. We are actively monitoring the situation and will keep our dealers updated as soon as there are any developments.
Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Back