• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nitro-v Paring knife

Joshua Fisher

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
IMG_0964.jpegIMG_0963.jpeg
Hello everyone, I have one of my Nitro-V paring knives available. Hardened to 63, it has a 3.5” blade and 4” handle. 3/32” at the spine with a thin hollow grind going down to .005-.007” behind the edge. The handle is vintage opal g10, I have a very limited supply of this material left. This will make a great detail knife in the kitchen and is considered an essential tool along with a chef knife for most work. Priced at $180, use code BLADEFORUMS on my website for free shipping in the US. Here is a link to this piece, I can accept cards, PayPal, and several other options through my website. https://www.edgeknifeworks.com/product/ekw-paring-nitro-v/178?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=false&q=false

Nice score. I was very tempted.
Well if you are still tempted I have a few more paring knives ready to grind and just enough of this handle material that I could replicate one of these for you. Just send me a message if you’d be interested in one.

Back