• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Northwoods Hawthorne Jack Wharncliffe Red Linen Micarta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNAIrradiator

Gold Member
PAYMENT INFORMATION WILL ONLY BE PROVIDED VIA BLADEFORUMS DM, NOT BY EMAIL!! IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM SOMEONE PRETENDING TO BE ME, IT’S A SCAMMER – DO NOT SEND PAYMENT! MY PAYPAL INFO WILL ONLY BE PROVIDED BY DM!

No eBay flippers please (I know who you are).

Hi everyone, I have an amazing unused Northwoods Hawthorne Jack wharnie in red linen Micarta available. This knife has only seen the inside of a leather slip for the 7 or so years I’ve owned it (I’m the first owner, bought it from KSF), and I’m guessing someone here will be very excited to take it off my hands. It’s well centered with strong snap, action, and walk and talk, and comes with the original Northwoods leather slip that’s unused (I kept it in a custom soft leather slip that’s not included). Any blemishes on the bolsters are from sliding in and out of the slip (or fingerprints), but there are barely any – this one’s a real beauty. Will be very carefully packaged up for shipment.

As always, the price listed below cover tracked and insured USPS Priority shipping costs. Due to PayPal’s recent change in G&S payments being taxed, payments should be made using the Friends and Family option only (PLEASE don’t add anything in the comments section!). I’m not interested in any trades at this time. Thanks for looking!

SOLD! $325

jP3fFlT.jpg

msJF3PZ.jpg

bEk5Slb.jpg

u71yqdz.jpg

pvPu1zO.jpg

dj1KbRk.jpg

PR4DKNr.jpg

P1xEUg7.jpg

dM4VSmR.jpg

All standard BF buying/shipping rules apply. Immediate payment is expected or I will move onto the next interested buyer. First “I’ll take it” in this thread followed by an immediate BF PM will make it yours. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I chose, and having the first time stamped “I’ll take it” does not necessarily imply you have secured purchase of the item until I confirm this. No international sales (sorry friends!) and all sales are final. Thanks for looking! Radioactive :)

Last edited:
Thanks Bob for the quick and smooth transaction, and to BF for hosting. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back