Official Buck Picture Thread

I don't know what's going on with posting pictures...? I used to be able to do it easy...
When I was able to see the pictures yesterday, it looked like you were hosting them on google photos. With google the album the photos are in must be shared correctly, or they won't show. See this post for more information on that. But if you posted pictures before with no problem, the album sharing probably isn't the problem, unless it is a new album.

The other thing that has tripped me up before is, when you log into google it shows the last several pictures you have uploaded. So I see the photo I want, grab the link and post it. But it doesn't work for anyone but me. You have to actually open the album that it is stored in, and get the link there.

And if neither of those work, I have no idea. I'm not any kind of computer expert. I'm just repeating what I learned on a motorcycle forum that uses this same software.

O.B.

When I was able to see the pictures yesterday, it looked like you were hosting them on google photos. With google the album the photos are in must be shared correctly, or they won't show. See this post for more information on that. But if you posted pictures before with no problem, the album sharing probably isn't the problem, unless it is a new album.

The other thing that has tripped me up before is, when you log into google it shows the last several pictures you have uploaded. So I see the photo I want, grab the link and post it. But it doesn't work for anyone but me. You have to actually open the album that it is stored in, and get the link there.

And if neither of those work, I have no idea. I'm not any kind of computer expert. I'm just repeating what I learned on a motorcycle forum that uses this same software.

O.B.
Thank you. I'll try those suggestions.

Is it visible?

AIL4fc_z4t3q8q8cGNNFhujkUomovoyxtSrPMrOpjV7uPU4dXC-lq9jKJk7O_ZGAOlOBM226DVsNhHb14s7qOGYWg7-V8GyIJI_MpDWSEmQ6ncw_E4byu-M0PfHJVxw9BoImQhyKv79bY0pbvrk1VSKbl06PA_e5Cto1oqpQWCtcAVHxmBUBHCuPyxvjrUlD4okGk9GE2X09lv9PYW83vJPpmL4hCvxBRDQTsL8rUiSV35eEkZ2qpvXcm8j8idZuKMV_gG2clgr_xJqpTJFjr5qCEwWZwhwEnjSJPhMLssZjKQYldJPWfvK1JmwKBNYMZe7PwFaXC_ai5RC9f2FrXOh4JWKeCfd3fRTrLoHtOkFHGJi2Xn5Cg2mop7RZlg67aD3l7ydtr1X_NBtZDzUeiJmWljZhTx3r__J6D2WB78rrp2Jh1JootUyGgPHUQONa7Eh9Ud3ZvWBfP7F9FEoWJF4lSBJCQImHgHkJgUakUxjpEjZtuOhJTejmVetePuja1YKDZVP8zcXFL_GsTTaKDCj5bXBTNFWTa-fO-V8QliQVsptmuxMXq1ccgDyPYD1Qm1s1XTNwa3h-Viz1SxpDix_3zenZ_Fxuk1SM2UlyJmu5Sq2L0ghBlNYY9NLl_TDtKrffnhbg0_YvgIdMCCSQ6WSYDTeQzyuYHHyZ8lQvRVIZdSezTumOH5I9XwNeHjNGiXpOChazjaAvX5iwKZavCYVrIIW5KcvWn6K9Qwt-LmYZ3jWUIi1A8FHwu6D3h0yF-2orHN2oos43oxdqpoWyUH3F6pBAIswHl6Y6avFmLFfF7oDJxyO0OsRP40g6dzlujDozsaKHm1_rmlhY9HwmIdW2tpL5JAcujsZf-org_H5qOwj7qKRwrakZueQiTvZsAzUFcPDEeAP73s-oHSjyLrHc2YNCDxM=w1310-h961-s-no

Buck 110 sighting in "Wait in the Truck" Hardy/Laney Wilson music video. In the last frames of the country music video after the Laney Wilson character leaves the prison you see in the windshield glass reflection a Buck 110 in the pickup truck center console. Nice touch by the music video director.
jju4lCF.png

Back