• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Oliver Plomion

How sad.

At one time, I thought he was a pretty stand up guy.

Guess that is all part of a con, derived from "confidence game".....

Sad he ruined the market for some folks (esp new ones) outside the USA.....

What a schmuck....

Oh he has cajones Keith......no brains, but definitely B*lls to steal from me. Karma is making rounds and he is going to get his :) I really just wish everyone who has come out to tell me about how he screwed them would have taken the time to say something about it sooner so he wouldn't have gotten so many willing victims. Use this as a warning no matter the dollar amount, if someone steals post it!!! Don't write it off as the cost of business and leave everyone else in the dark so they can find out who is a dirt bag on their own.

Oh he has cajones Keith......no brains, but definitely B*lls to steal from me. Karma is making rounds and he is going to get his :) I really just wish everyone who has come out to tell me about how he screwed them would have taken the time to say something about it sooner so he wouldn't have gotten so many willing victims. Use this as a warning no matter the dollar amount, if someone steals post it!!! Don't write it off as the cost of business and leave everyone else in the dark so they can find out who is a dirt bag on their own.

Hi Bill,

I was not going to post a problem I had with an attempted transaction with another person, but after reading all your problems, I know I should.

Wendell

I really just wish everyone who has come out to tell me about how he screwed them would have taken the time to say something about it sooner so he wouldn't have gotten so many willing victims. Use this as a warning no matter the dollar amount, if someone steals post it!!! Don't write it off as the cost of business and leave everyone else in the dark so they can find out who is a dirt bag on their own.

I knew he had problems in the past, but thought that he had worked them all out with the people he owed. It would have been good if those he had screwed over had posted about it. In fact, if any of the people that Oliver ripped off are reading this, why don't you add your two cents?

Bill,

Sorry to hear about this....

Had some difficulty with him myself and have refused to do any business with him for some time now...(that went down roughly the same time as the "other large incedent" mentioned here).

REALLY sorry I couldn't warn you off:(

Back