Open discussion for all Dingo soon-to-be-owners

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Any questions, concerns or comments?

Please feel free to ask.

Tom and I are on these Dingos this week like Dogs on a Hog.

boar-dogs%20fighting.jpg

I am personally putting nearly all of my time/effort this week (and next) to get them done.

We DO guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied for ANY reason, please feel free to post here, email me or Tom, call us, text message, fax angry letters, and so on. :D

We WILL set things straight! :thumbup:

Dan

I just got back from Blade with considerable knife booty.

Shook Mr. K's hand (thanks!).

Put me toward the bottom of the list -- I have plenty of toys to play with at the moment. I know some folks are hurting for their steel.

I can wait. :D;)

Im with ya boys!!!!!! good luck and happy grinding, i need to email you my adress when you get ready to ship # 14, thanks

Same as OP for me. I can wait on this, so put me to the bottom of the list too.

I'd hoped to have mine in hand before my departure June 8. I won't be returning until mid-August, so there's no further reason to rush mine either.

Great news on the Dingos! I really like the look of the sheath and clip... even if it is leather instead of Kydex.

I go to the boondocks deep in the Rockies in 2 weeks. Hopefully there will be a K9 companion on the trip!:thumbup:

I'm sure I will be more then happy with the outcome. :D

I am paid in full, but the list isn't showing that. No rush on mine either. Get those that are "needing" theirs ASAP. Thanks Dan and Tom for all your efforts and look forward to new K9 designs!

I am looking forward to my order, but No Rush. I am willing to wait as long as it takes to "git it done--the right way."

This is a great knife, and Tom and Dan offer great customer service.

Dan and Tom have done a superb job keeping customers updated on progress with this project. It is exciting to see a great project come together.

Thanks to Dan and Tom for putting this project together.

I am already looking forward to K9's future projects!

Best wishes for continued success!

John

Well number 10 and 12 has arrived..........boy, have they been well worth the wait! ! ! ! What a great fit and finish....The knives are well beyond my expectations, and may well be called the " PERFECT KNIFE." I'm very impressed with the Dingo knife, and if this is an example of what K9 knives are going to be, then I can't wait until the next one comes out. Dan and Tom....... Thank-You both.:thumbup:

Don't know if this has been asked before, but what is the exact hardness of the Dingo ?

Sorry didn't see this sooner.

The Dingo's are RC-60 with heat treatment by Paul Bos. They also have a cryogenic treatment.

Tom

Back