Opinions about custom axd manual

Hello guys, I already have htm axd with assist,it's nice knife,now i'm seriously interested in custom axd build (sry for bad grammar) ( '4 bowie style blade,expendables handle + carbon fiber inlay,manual open) but i want to hear any opinions if someone use custom axd.

I will be grateful for answer & sorry for bad eng.

I don't own one, but I've handled a number of custom AXDs Darrel has brought to shows, and they're very nice. I think the Expendables handle looks especially good with blue anodizing:

axdblue.jpg

I recall Darrel telling me at one point that, because the AXD was designed before Darrel designed the Maxx Glide bearing opening system, that the handles are made in such a way that they can't accommodate Maxx Glide. So if you get a manual AXD, I think it will have to be "regular" manual (no bearings).

I have the original Custom Expendable assist one and I love it . I don't know the waiting list on one but I was waiting for mine 1 year (I think, anyways it seem to be at last year lol). The one I have is lighter then the new line is . Czest Pane :)
Pr1PD.jpg

My gratulations sengvin,nice knife ;)!
That axd with blue anodizing handle looks sweet too.
So only A/O,thanks for answer neuron.
It's not so important,even A/O will be great : ).

Back