Order of KAI sign-up thread - OPEN SIGN-UP

Hey Russ. I checked out your post and I do remember the pics, but it looks like you never got back to me on a final tally (only if you want to, the 22.25 is enough, your call) or a specific Order number if wanted. Lemme know and I'll get you in there like swimwear! :)

Hi Jim,

I have added about 10 more Leeks and a weird looking Kershaw called Tilt?? lolzzzz

I'll take any number that are all alike - i.e. - 777, 888, 999, etc

Thanks so much,

Russ....

Hi Jim,

I have added about 10 more Leeks and a weird looking Kershaw called Tilt?? lolzzzz

I'll take any number that are all alike - i.e. - 777, 888, 999, etc

Thanks so much,

Russ....

Nice score on the Tilt! Okay added you at #0888 if that's cool. Keep us updated on those Leeks now. You never know when someone may see one you need for the collection!

I want to be a disciple under the Rule of KAI. My point count is 29, my point post is #127. I agree to the Kode of Konduct. No number request.

Nice to have you Chris. To answer your question about the sig, I think Solid O and MDQBox made a thead on how to make the Sigs.

Would like to join, and if possible have #1531 (the serial number of my ZT0561) :)

93 points, points post #131

Last edited:
Nice score on the Tilt! Okay added you at #0888 if that's cool. Keep us updated on those Leeks now. You never know when someone may see one you need for the collection!

Thanks Jim!! I need to take new pics and update my list on the Leeks. I have added about 8 or so new ones. Will post up new pics down the road. Busy looking high and low for a 0777 right now at a fair price. Not gonna pay crazy price.

Looking seriously for a 1660BLK and a 1660BLKST if you know of any.

Best,

Russ...

DSC06284_zps238124c8.jpg

I want to be a disciple under the Rule of KAI. My point count is 12, my point post is #132. I agree to the Kode of Konduct. Id like to request #0550 if possible please!

Would like to join, and if possible have #1531 (the serial number of my ZT0561) :)

93 points, points post #131

Added to points post! Welcome!

Thanks Jim!! I need to take new pics and update my list on the Leeks. I have added about 8 or so new ones. Will post up new pics down the road. Busy looking high and low for a 0777 right now at a fair price. Not gonna pay crazy price.

Looking seriously for a 1660BLK and a 1660BLKST if you know of any.

Best,

Russ...

No problem! I'll be on the lookout for them!

I want to be a disciple under the Rule of KAI. My point count is 12, my point post is #132. I agree to the Kode of Konduct. Id like to request #0550 if possible please!

Added to points post! Welcome!

If someone could point me in the right direction on how to make the KAI signature, I would really appreciate it. I searched and couldn't find anything on it.

Thanks so much,

Russ......

I updated my list Jim, and added 9blades.

Posted a link on how to make a sig too, dont know why I didnt put the link up there for that on day one. :D

Back