• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold Original FK1 and EDC2 With Matching Burly Maple Scales

HKP7K3

Platinum Member
Original FK1 and EDC2 with matching custom maple scales. Beautiful in person. EDC2 has the old school gold hue logo etchings that some folks really like. I bought these as unused and haven’t used myself. kydex sheaths haven’t been used to prevent scratches on the wood scales. I’d prefer to keep as a set. Asking SOLD PayPal’d and shipped for the pair. Partial trade for swedged DEK2,

I took better photos outside today. These really show how the grain in these scales pop.

Attachments

• IMG_0053.jpeg
    IMG_0053.jpeg
    359.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0052.jpeg
    IMG_0052.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0051.jpeg
    IMG_0051.jpeg
    711 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0050.jpeg
    IMG_0050.jpeg
    709.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0049.jpeg
    IMG_0049.jpeg
    715.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0048.jpeg
    IMG_0048.jpeg
    711.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0047.jpeg
    IMG_0047.jpeg
    669.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0046.jpeg
    IMG_0046.jpeg
    686.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0045.jpeg
    IMG_0045.jpeg
    710.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Those are beautiful. They were in my safe orginally :) can attest to how stunning they are. Scales are made by a guy here on blade. GLWS

Thank you sir. Can’t believe how many people want me to split the pair……which seems criminal to me. Hoping a collector comes along that wants to keep them together.

Hello H HKP7K3
Im sorry to comment in your thread, and please have a Mod remove this if you prefer.

I just wanted to comment that there will be no harm in using the kydex with those scales. They were made to the same dimensions as the original scales and they are shaped to click into the kydex just as the OEM version.

Also, the material is professionally stabilized by K&G, finished with many coats of Tru Oil, and a top coat of carnuba wax. They are very easily maintained if they do get marred.

I made those scales in 2019 or so; wanted to mention this to reassure any interested folks.

Kind regards and GLWS

Hello H HKP7K3
Im sorry to comment in your thread, and please have a Mod remove this if you prefer.

I just wanted to comment that there will be no harm in using the kydex with those scales. They were made to the same dimensions as the original scales and they are shaped to click into the kydex just as the OEM version.

Also, the material is professionally stabilized by K&G, finished with many coats of Tru Oil, and a top coat of carnuba wax. They are very easily maintained if they do get marred.

I made those scales in 2019 or so; wanted to mention this to reassure any interested folks.

Kind regards and GLWS
Do you still make scales ?

Hello H HKP7K3

Kind regards and GLWS

Thank you Sir, great info. You did a wonderful job on these scales. Thank you for your addition to the knife community.

Back