Osprey Nest Feedback Thread

Here’s a big shout out to C Coach23 who offered to send me his Warthog (Glowhog) to try it out no strings attached. Of course, once I had it to EDC a little, I fell in love with it and realized I had to make it official. A great guy who trusted this random internet stranger to not simply make off with his awesome cutlery, didn’t pressure me at any point to let him know if I was going to pay him for it, and offered too good of a deal on top of that.

Always feels great to make new friends around here. Thanks again, brother!

Here’s a big shout out to C Coach23 who offered to send me his Warthog (Glowhog) to try it out no strings attached. Of course, once I had it to EDC a little, I fell in love with it and realized I had to make it official. A great guy who trusted this random internet stranger to not simply make off with his awesome cutlery, didn’t pressure me at any point to let him know if I was going to pay him for it, and offered too good of a deal on top of that.

Thanks for the kind words Brother! It was a pleasure talking Knives with you:thumbsup: Super happy you like the Warthog, but more importantly it was awesome to make a new OKT friend!

Thanks for the kind words Brother! It was a pleasure talking Knives with you:thumbsup: Super happy you like the Warthog, but more importantly it was awesome to make a new OKT friend!

I have done multiple deals with both of these guys C Coach23 & Apocryphiliac Apocryphiliac , and they both ROCK! These guys are solid and a big part of the reason that I really appreciate hanging out and dealing on Bladeforums....and then I buy tooooo many blades! Seriously, ...good people!

And...a good deal on an @Osprey Knife & Tool just might be one of the best ways to make an instant bro for life!

I have done multiple deals with both of these guys C Coach23 & Apocryphiliac Apocryphiliac , and they both ROCK! These guys are solid and a big part of the reason that I really appreciate hanging out and dealing on Bladeforums....and then I buy tooooo many blades! Seriously, ...good people!

And...a good deal on an @Osprey Knife & Tool just might be one of the best ways to make an instant bro for life!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks buddy, and back at you! Would make a deal with you any day. ;)

Thanks Brother, it has been a pleasure dealing with you on knives and becoming friends:thumbsup:

Back