OUR OFFICIAL WELCOME!!!! PLEASE READ...

Let me begin by thanking Jerry for entrusting this forum to my primary care and control. I REFUSE to let you down.

Let me also thank both Jerry and Mike for their encouragement and vision about this forum. My suspicion is that it's going to be HOT!!!!

As Mike mentioned on the General Discussion Forum, Jerry, while being a moderator, will only be dropping in periodically, as he has recently dubbed himself "...a slave to the grinding wheel." As a result, I will be dealing with any posts about the Combat and Custom Variation knives from Busse Combat. All Basic Line posts should be directed toward Mike Turber. Mike and I will probably overlap occasionally, but the general orientation is as stated.

Therefore, it is my distinct pleasure to welcome all of you to what will be a 90 trial of the Busse Combat Forum. Let me plainly state some of the regs and boundaries which will determine the success and longevity of this forum.

1) Product questions, inquiries, experiences, and reports are warmly welcomed. Busse knife owners are being asked to welcome the newcomer to the captivating and enchanting world of NUCLEAR TOUGHNESS IN KNIVES. There is no knife like a Busse!!!

2) We are strongly encouraging that any inquiries about your order status from Busse Combat, if you ordered your knife directly from them, be directed to Busse Combat PRIVATELY via e-mail, or me, if needs be. If your order is with Sharper Instinct or WOW, please direct it PRIVATELY accordingly.

It will be my pleasure to be of assistance to those who want help and I will go OUT OF MY WAY to do so, but this forum is not a switchboard.

3) Posts regarding competitive knives in THIS forum will be watched closely for content and identity of the author. Lurkers and flamers will suffer the wrath of the delete key.

4) Busse Combat and WOW are aware of the following caveat. If in the event I cannot effectively and faithfully keep up with the volume of activity here due to the fact that I also have to run my own business, the forum will most likely end. I will try my BEST and all of you can EXPECT IT.

In closing, let me say again how FANTASTIC it is that this forum is here. Let' make it GREAT!!!

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

...addendum.

In general, I will be involved in this forum daily and regularly. Weekends, knife shows, and holidays will affect moderation, as it does on all of the other forums.

Tomorrow through Saturday, and periodically next week, I will be attending a sports and outdoor expo in Harrisburg, PA. Stop by the Busse or Big East booth. If your a Forumite, let us know.

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC

Authorized Dealers:

Ditto
smile.gif

I thought I was the only one staying up late
smile.gif

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW RIGHT NOW! YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
www.bladeforums.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/001202.html

Hmmm? Nuclear Tough...Harrisburg, PA...Three Mile Island...INFI Is there a connection?
rolleyes.gif

Andy, we are with you all the way. Thanks!

Originally posted by Andy Prisco:
All Basic Line posts should be directed toward Mike Turber. Mike and I will probably overlap occasionally, but the general orientation is as stated.

Does that mean that questions about the Basic line should be in the General Dissucion Forum or keep them here? I would have thought they would be included here.

------------------
"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav'n"
John Milton
There are only two types of people; those who understand this, and those who think they do.

Welcome Andy and Jerry!
From your earlier posts it is easy to tell that you two are class acts. We are all better for your participation on these forums.

Take care, (AND a big knife)
Jim

Andy, I'm sure I speak for other Busse fans when I offer any assistance in keeping this forum on the right track. While many of us don't have the credentials to pull of moderating this forum, we promise to behave so we don't risk our new little slice of heaven.
wink.gif

------------------
Don LeHue

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings...they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

Thanks to all for the kind comments and respect offered. I know that all of the folks at Busse Combat and I appreciate it indeed.

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC

Authorized Dealers:

Back