• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Overland TJ Schwartz Tan G-10 Scales, Green Cerakote Magnacut Blade, Sage Green Kydex Sheath, Natural Leather Sheath (Lightly Used)

Qdawg102

Gold Member
IMG_6923 (1).jpgIMG_6926 (1).jpgtj1.jpg
tj5.png

I barely used this... I cut some cords and some fabric, and that's about it. It is in new condition, with zero signs of wear on the blade or the handle. There is a 7-week wait time on these for custom; as far as I can tell, they are sold out everywhere. This will come razor sharp, with a sage green Kydex sheath and a natural leather sheath (60.00$ value), which he doesn't offer that variation anymore, along with a paracord and titanium bead, which I put on there aftermarket (20.00$ value), so brand new MSRP would be 380.00. This hasn't been used once out in the "field" camping or anything like that. Asking 275.00$ for it, DM me with any questions i take venmo and paypal, thank you.

Back