Off Topic Parallel Snarking

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, something that works for me, maybe not for you :D

the sheath fits over the end of the handle, and locks on :D

handle extension ...

Anyone out there have a saber ground BK16 they care to part with? I'm looking for one if any Beckerheads out there have any extra!

I'd trade this blade with the factory scales, for a saber ground BK16...
3mTY0Yq.jpg

Anyone out there have a saber ground BK16 they care to part with? I'm looking for one if any Beckerheads out there have any extra!
There was one on the exchange yesterday, with tkc scales. Cheap too. Sold, of course.

anyone here live in/near Nashville?
I'll be passing through on Wednesday and supposedly it's the only source for yuengling porter this side of PA.

This boy is growing quick! 10 weeks old today.

First picture was last week before his ears were taped up. Second picture was today after removing ear posts.

View media item 3374View media item 3373

He already has his appointment for training. Not until the end of June but he is doing the OLK9 famous 2 week board and train for advanced off leash obedience. Battle did the basic obedience with OLK9 and they are amazing trainers. Lycan will do the advanced because he is going to be quite a bit bigger and I need him to be very well behaved.

i get a few messages a week asking about saber ground this, or flat ground that... pretty much for the new stuff, i have a user, and one put away, and that's about that. not really a hoarder there. never did get the "laser etched signed by Ethan special smokey mtn liquidation dump things". horrid :>

In before one.
~
~
How 'bout that London Mayor? Can he push a pencil, or what? o_O
~
...unbreak...unbreak...unbreak...

Last edited:
maybe the london mayor should step down.

"Don't you think she looks tired?" - Dr Who

very tired

This boy is growing quick! 10 weeks old today.

First picture was last week before his ears were taped up. Second picture was today after removing ear posts.

View media item 3374View media item 3373

He already has his appointment for training. Not until the end of June but he is doing the OLK9 famous 2 week board and train for advanced off leash obedience. Battle did the basic obedience with OLK9 and they are amazing trainers. Lycan will do the advanced because he is going to be quite a bit bigger and I need him to be very well behaved.
Won't be long and no one will be picking little pup up :thumbsup: Sure a good looking pup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back