• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Petunia D. Feeble - Good dude and talented knife sharpener

ooitzoo

Gold Member
Back in January, I did a trade with Petunia D. Feeble Petunia D. Feeble . It was a pair of my knives for one of his and sharpening of a knife of my choice.

The trade went off without a hitch but I only availed myself to the sharpening in early March. It was a Reese Weiland that I've owned for a number of years. The knife has a thick blade stock, a saber grind on one side, and hollow grind on the other. I f**cked the blade up pretty bad sharpening it in the past.

I asked Petunia D. Feeble Petunia D. Feeble if he could sharpen the knife, get the edge to be even again, and repair the damage as best as he could. I shipped the knife off in mid-March and got it back early this week. I have to say, I am impressed with the results. He got the edge nice and even, put a good keen edge on it, and hand-rubbed the scratches that I put on the blade. Needless to say, I am very satisfied with the work.

I'd be happy to post before and after pics if folks are interested.

tl;dr Petunia D. Feeble Petunia D. Feeble is a good dude, trustworthy, and talented at his craft

Back