PGA#1 for 2/18 -- 16.5" Chiruwa AK by Bura. Pix & great deal.

Here's a 10/10 16.5", 27 ounce Chiruwa AK by the old master. Nothing wwrong with knife, karda and chakma as far as I can tell. The scabbard and frog by village sarki in new leather.

The problem with this rig is the scabbard. This rig took a hit during shipment and the blade cut thru the scabbard. Easy and safe fix is to take 3 or 4 turns of wire wrap around the scabbard below the frog.

WHOEVER BUYS THIS READ THE SAFETY THREAD FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

Pala's giving this rig away today for $85 delivered to your door. That's a $60 savings off regular.

Call or email if interested.

Attachments

• pga#1 for 2-18 -- 16.5 in chiruwa ak by bura.jpg
    pga#1 for 2-18 -- 16.5 in chiruwa ak by bura.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 243
I actually got one!

And here I was thinking I'd been getting too slow in my old age...

With this and my katar (that I just know the kamis can't wait to get started on), soon my collection will be "complete"! ;)

-Dave

I did hear from the sarkis on the katar. They wanted to know what sort of scabbard they should make for it!!!! That is, IF, the kamis ever decided to make a couple.

Originally posted by Dave K
I actually got one!

And here I was thinking I'd been getting too slow in my old age...

With this and my katar (that I just know the kamis can't wait to get started on), soon my collection will be "complete"! ;)

-Dave
Nephew it's good to see you here and really good to see you actively involved again. One can never have too many H.I.Khukuri's!!!!:D

Now as to this, "soon my collection will be "complete"!." Just what do you mean by, "complete?":rolleyes: :p :confused:
Hay'ull you're still real young yet to some of us old phartes and have lots of time to collect khukuris, other knives and of course guns and good Single Malts, not necessarily in that order.;) :rolleyes: :D

Unlike myself who inquired recently about a nice custom I have lusted for and lusted for, for quite some time.
The price didn't put me off, but the 7 year backlog got to me!!!!
Hay'ull, I'll be 69 then if I make it that far.
Yeah, I would have the knife and I'm positively certain that it would indeed, "fit me like a glove and be an extension of my hand" but there can be a lot of body changes in 7 years with me so I'm gonna pass it up and pass it up without regrets.
Had I have ordered it 7 years ago I would now start to be getting anxious.

That's just something for all of you "younger" guys and gals to think about. You can save up $200.00 a year just by saving your pocket change. Two hundred a year for 7 years is $1,400.00. Not a bad price at all for a one of a kind, made especially for you custom IMO.:D

Dawi I do hope you get your Katar soon and that it's all it can be, meeting, even exceeding your expectations in every way!!!!!!!

Back