• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PHOTOS-Case Knives for Sale

paulhilborn

Gold Member
Hi Guys and Gals---I have several good Case pocket knives that I just don't find myself carrying any longer and it seems a shame that they sit in the dark all alone---these are all solid pocket knives and I believe in full disclosure.

If you need additional pictures I will do my best to email them to you. I will fully describe each knife to the best of my abilities---If you are not fully satisfied I will return the knife for a full refund minus the shipping. Please see my itrader rating:)

Not sure if I have the boxes for any of these but if I have it I will ship it to you...lets just go with the idea that there are no boxes---but there may be because I am a knife box keeper---I'd just have look:)

I Prefer Paypal (I eat the fees) or Postal Money order is accepted as well. I ship "First Class" with delivery Conformation. Please PM me for my PP addy:thumbup:

Case Red Stag 1997 stockman. #R5318. Would make a great workin knife. All blades are solid---Stag is perfect---usual rub/sharpening---blades are rust free. Not sure if it's an optical illusion but it looks like the very tip of the main blade is bent? Wont show in pictures. $35.00-SOLD

Case Red Bone 1999 stockman. # 6318CV "Like New" condition, "minute" closure marks from sheepfoot and spey blades opening/closing. Slight and I stress "slight" wiggle to main blade other 2 blades are solid. Red Bone scales are perfect! $30.00-SOLD

Case 1979 "Half Whittler" #6208. Gorgeous brown bone? scales. Solid with no play in either blade. One side of the shield is a little proud when you run your finger over it due to the jigging. $35.00-SOLD
scaled.php

scaled.php

Case 1981 Large Stockman #33092. Minute play in the main and spey blades and it is ever so slight!, sheepfoot is solid, cracks around center pin---blades show rub marks but are rust and pit free. Workhorse of a knife! $35.00

Case1997 Slimline Trapper. Solid main blade but does have a black pit mark just in front of the nail Knick---Posted the pictured that shows it best. Handles are in excellent condition---no cracks at all. $30.00-WITHDRAWN
scaled.php

scaled.php

Thanks for lookin:thumbup: Need cash so no trades---thanks

Paul

Last edited:
Both medium stockmans go to xtonesterx

1/2 Whittler goes to cuda567

Thanks Guys!!!

Paul

Last edited:
I guess the BF rules about first to post don't apply to this seller!!!!!!

shklby---Actually xtonesterx did pm me first---would you like to see the time stamp?

Last edited:
Well, I guess you guys have a different kind of math -- I posted that I sent a PM at 12:46 --- His post at 1:06 said he sent PM -- Guess that is "new math"

He may have posted after you that he sent a PM but he actually sent it before you 12:26 versus your 12:43, my math seems to be the norm---now please take this to email or PM and quit cluttering my thread!!!

Thanks,

Paul

I guess the BF rules about first to post don't apply to this seller!!!!!!

Gentlemen, here is no such BF rule. Sellers are free to sell to whomever they please, regardless of priority of contact online or offline.

BF rules do forbid interfering with an Exchange thread. If you are not actually bidding on an item, contact the seller by email or PM. Any post in an Exchange thread which denigrates the
seller or the item is a violation of our rules.

Back