Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

That's a really good comparison; putting the dek1 & uf2 next to each other. Makes it easier to imagine how the uf2 feels/performs. Thanks!
If you don’t have a UF2 I highly highly recommend picking one up if you can. It’s by far my favorite fixed blade and I’m not just talking CPK. It’s as close to a “jack of all trades” as I have found to date. I think I love the knife as much as I possibly can and just when I think I can’t love it any more, I handle and use it, and just get more and more appreciation for the design and craftsmanship that went into it. 11/10 recommend!

Last edited:
If you don’t have a UF2 I highly highly recommend picking one up if you can. It’s by far my favorite fixed blade and I’m not just talking CPK. It’s as close to a “jack of all trades” as I have found to date. I think I love the knife as much as I possibly can and just when I think I can’t love it any more, I handle and use it, and just get more and more appreciation for the design and craftsmanship that went into it. 11/10 recommend!
I've bought two and sold them for the same price I paid because they just felt too long and skinny for me, preferring the DEK1/2 and BK5.

I have a sig sdfk, cruwear bfk, edc1, proto behemoth, and a couple dek1s.

Ever since I got the edc1, it has kicked the dek1 out of my pocket. I prefer the dek1 over the edc1 for everything except pocket carry.

From the pics, it looks like the uf2 is kind of similar to the dek1, but with a longer blade that has a little less height (spine to blade). I'd imagine, looking at the design and proportions, the uf2 feels very nimble and the tip points very intuitively. The handle looks like it would be comfortable in just about any grip and the blade probably slices pretty well, similar to the dek1.

My hesitation on the uf2 is because of how much I love the sdfk. If other people and their stupidity weren't a factor, I'd carry it on my belt everyday, everywhere. I haven't really used my bfk much because I'm always reaching for the sdfk so I think the uf2 would end up in a similar position.

Back