Picture thread

They look great! Thanks for your continued interest in my handiwork and the great pics! :thumbup:

STR

I picked up one for my TI/G10 Military and another for my Gayle Bradley. Both are excellent! I especially like the GB's because I carry that for something hardworking that can pass as gentlemanly, and the clip looks like it could belong to a small pen.

GB:

It hides well...

YP9CP.jpg

rCkzb.jpg

o75mZ.jpg

kZ7sE.jpg

005zw.jpg

Millie:

IHfHm.jpg

4IBdS.jpg

I think someone asked earlier in this thread, but I don't remember seeing the answer. Can a version of this clip be made for Striders?
I'd love to get these for my SnG and SMF, and maybe even PT too.
Thanks!

I think someone asked earlier in this thread, but I don't remember seeing the answer. Can a version of this clip be made for Striders?
I'd love to get these for my SnG and SMF, and maybe even PT too.
Thanks!

Sorry no can do. Nice thought though.

STR

Here is my new STR Low Rider on my:

Kershaw Leek 1660CKT, 410SS w/tungsten DLC black oxide coating-----------------1660G10 S30V blade. Frankenleek

IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

Last edited:
No sir I sure don't. Sorry.
STR

Do you make a clip for the Kershaw Skyline? Interested?

No sir. As I recall the Skyline uses the same clip that ZT knives use and the holes are too close together to allow for a fold over style clip to work. Sorry.
STR

I thought this one turned out well. Thanks
STR

Attachments

• Rainbow Leek w STR Low Rider 003.jpg
    Rainbow Leek w STR Low Rider 003.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 90
If I sent this Ti handled 29 knives balisong to you do you think you could make a deep carry fold over clip for me?

Attachments

• May 2011 197 (2).jpg
    May 2011 197 (2).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 46
If I sent this Ti handled 29 knives balisong to you do you think you could make a deep carry fold over clip for me?

I am sorry but I do not work on balisongs or automatic knives. Thanks for asking though.

STR

Very nice work I'm seeing here. Question sir: I have a Jim Burke production Rockstar. Great knife but the clip leaves a little to be desired. I'll try to snap a pic this week if you're unfamiliar with the knife. Again beautiful work. I'm actually surprised one of the big names (Spydie, Kershaw, Benchmade, etc.) hasn't hooked up with you for your designs? It's awfully hard to look at a blade like the Kershaw JYD2 (which is a great knife) and not think it just looks WAY better with one of your clips. Keep up the good work.

Very nice work I'm seeing here. Question sir: I have a Jim Burke production Rockstar. Great knife but the clip leaves a little to be desired. I'll try to snap a pic this week if you're unfamiliar with the knife. Again beautiful work. I'm actually surprised one of the big names (Spydie, Kershaw, Benchmade, etc.) hasn't hooked up with you for your designs? It's awfully hard to look at a blade like the Kershaw JYD2 (which is a great knife) and not think it just looks WAY better with one of your clips. Keep up the good work.

Thank ya much. I've seen the knife before on at least two occasions that I can recall right off the top of my head. Its a nice folder! I did this for a Rockstar owner sometime back. Its about the only option for where its mounted. A fold over or low rider style is not working on that one without drilling and threading new holes somewheres else. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-ROCKSTAR-clip-replacement?highlight=Rockstar

STR

Back