• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Protech Godson - blue jazz handles with CF inlays

I have a mint condition Protech Godson with a blue jazz-colored handle, polished carbon fiber inlays, and a satin 154CM blade for sale. Protechs are known to be very, very fast at deploying, and this one is no exception; it's probably the fastest-opening auto I've ever owned.

This Godson has never been carried, used, or sharpened. It still has its original edge from Protech. It has been stored open but will be shipped closed.

***SOLD***

The specs:

Condition: Mint
Blade length: 3 1/4" from tip to handle
Overall length: 7 5/8"
Blade thickness: 1/8" at thumb ramp
Blade finish: Satin
Edge: Plain
Lock: Button
Clip: Tip up, beadblasted and coated black

694720-Protech%201.JPG

694723-Protech%202.JPG

For payment, I prefer money orders, but I will also accept cashier's checks, PayPal, and cash (at your own risk). If you are paying by PayPal, I will cover the fees, but I will only ship to a PayPal-confirmed address with that method of payment. Personal checks have to clear before I ship the knife.

I will consider trades or partial trades for custom folders. No serrated or coated blades, and no production knife trades, please.

Feel free to post, email, or PM any questions. Thanks for looking!

That has got to be one of the nicest auto's, never mind blade shape Ive ever seen! Someone is going to be very very lucky! Wish it was me :barf:

kaosu04 said:
Price? Not sure if you intentionally left it out or not.

The price has been removed because the knife is pending. The listing has stated the knife's status since 7/4/05.

Back