• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Protech Operator and a $185 Microtech (Available until marked sold. PM/contact info posted.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, PM or email

William Chu, aka 10after10
Tel (77 three) 25 five - 044 four

pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with payment instructions.

- Please be prepared to pay at the time you claim knife/item. PROMPT PAYMENT expected and appreciated.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, please CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, if and ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics.

- International Buyers are Welcome, please ask about shipping and terms. If you are not physically in the US or your PayPal account is based outside of USA, YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE COMMITTING TO BUY.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Although my FIRST PREFERENCE IS TO SELL OUTRIGHT, I'm willing to consider any potential trades (non knife OK too), up or down. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Protech Rockeye Operator

53684608037_3293de4e46_b.jpg

53685932425_67d0573a6d_b.jpg

53684607447_62e7670221_b.jpg

53685473251_8967a76191_b.jpg

Please click HERE to see additional pics.

SOLD OUT and discontinued Protech Rockeye Operator designed by custom knife maker Les George. Completely sterile and blacked out except for tritium insert on push button. This is the version with textured aluminum handle for better traction. Nearly indistinguishable from new condition. DLC S35VN blade is nicely centered. Solid lock up without any play in any direction. No nicks, chips or rolls on original Protech factory edge. No dings or scratches anywhere on blade, handles, hardware or pocket clip. Every screw looks new and untouched by a tool. Very fast snappy action. Blade fires out hard. Comes with Protech sticker, no box/papers. ROEZL Original MSRP $440 and sold out at $330.

Overall Length: 8.4"
Blade Length: 3.4"
Weight: 4.5 oz.

SOLD, thank you tantox tantox and as always thanks Blade Forums.

2. Microtech UTX-70, 148-10

53684606587_7fb9a84745_b.jpg

53684606412_4858137776_b.jpg

53685930720_4139f7dcf0_b.jpg

53685471911_2cd122e1ca_b.jpg

53685839364_2d5239d8b7_b.jpg

Please click HERE to see additional pics.

UTX-70 with black aluminum handles and stonewashed blade. BRAND NEW, never used, carried or sharpened. Only out for pics. Manufactured 7/2023. $60+ cheaper than any dealer that actually has one in stock, most don't. Action is spot on. Easy to open and close. MT has really got the action dialed in on the UTX-70 in the last several years. There was a time these nearly required 2 hands to open and close. Comes with original MT box, Product Manual, baggie and sticker.

Overall Length: 5.6"
Blade Length: 2.4"
Weight: 1.25 oz

$185, delivered in the US. International extra.

ZELLE PREFERRED
If you have US bank account, you probably already have Zelle. It takes 5 minutes to register, LITERALLY. PayPal Friends & Family, Venmo, CashApp accepted as secondary options.

Please do NOT commit to buy unless you have carefully read terms & conditions. Before offering TRADES, please read above.

I ALSO HAVE SOME OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE, PLEASE SEE BELOW:

Chris Reeve Exclusive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back