Photos Randall Knife Age ID Help Please

I love the 1911! I'm a big collector of Colt pistols myself. What kind of grind is that on the Model 14? I have one similiar but yours looks a little more spear-like.
Sir,
I am unsure of what you mean by "What kind of grind is that on the Model 14?" I like 1911's myself. I just got it. Its a 1964 vintage national match with the box.

Sir,
I am unsure of what you mean by "What kind of grind is that on the Model 14?" I like 1911's myself. I just got it. Its a 1964 vintage national match with the box.
What model Randall is that?
ETA: I mean in the "family" picture, bottom row, second from the left, with the double-stitched sheath. Thank you

What model Randall is that?
ETA: I mean in the "family" picture, bottom row, second from the left, with the double-stitched sheath. Thank you
It's Vietnam war era that's all I know. He bought knives during the war. Anyway I just had a aneurism and will be selling my collection off. I have some health issues at the moment sorry can't communicate much. I will be selling these plus other knives and swords.

It's Vietnam war era that's all I know. He bought knives during the war. Anyway I just had a aneurism and will be selling my collection off. I have some health issues at the moment sorry can't communicate much. I will be selling these plus other knives and swords.
My memory is a little shot so sorry

Back