Redmeadow Belts

You like you some belts?

• I like me some belts

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • I don't wear pants

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Might be time for a little update, as it's been a few months :)

I thought when ordering these, that I'd mostly wear the black one, but if we're being honest, the brown one is the one that gets worn the most. It just goes perfectly with jeans! Pleasantly surprised that the holes aren't getting all stretched out like past belts I've had. Just a little shine where the buckle is polishing the leather :)

IMG_2376.jpg

IMG_2377.jpg

Thanks again John. These are damned fine belts!

Might be time for a little update, as it's been a few months :)

I thought when ordering these, that I'd mostly wear the black one, but if we're being honest, the brown one is the one that gets worn the most. It just goes perfectly with jeans! Pleasantly surprised that the holes aren't getting all stretched out like past belts I've had. Just a little shine where the buckle is polishing the leather :)

View attachment 2240175

View attachment 2240176

Thanks again John. These are damned fine belts!
Glad it's working out Mike, looks nice and broken in! The brown buffalo really has the nicest feel and texture to it. The black ones don't have as much "pull up" and won't get as much character.

Just finished up three belts. Once I get something made up (video or instruction sheet) with concise measurement instructions I'll take a couple more orders in these.

For those of you interested in belts, I'll open it to those of you that have posted in this thread or shown interest in the sub somewhere's else.

If you'd like one and have already posted interest, let me know. I'll take the first two orders right now. I'm putting these at $110 for a straight border stitch (1 or 2 rows), $120 Gunslinger shipped U.S. I'll throw in 10 percent off that as an early poster special😄

These are Water Buffalo lined with cowhide, pretty much any thread color available, I'm working in a write up with options but until then we'll work through it.

I've got one slot a available for a belt, open to all. From here I'll have them available through the Newsletter.

Wow! That turned out gorgeous. I’m glad I went with the gray.
Me too, this dark gray really looks great with the black. I'll have this out Monday and get you a tracking number.

Thought about going with gray on mine for a bit of contrast, but went black on black. Now seeing yours I'm having 2nd thoughts.
This is a new gray that I just got in yesterday, I also have a new leather color that I just got in. It's called chocolate but has a really deep almost red color that's gonna make for a nice belt.

Back