REK Ember fixed blade discussion thread

View attachment 2414357
Just picked up my first REK from the exchange. Nice little Ember in m390. First impressions are definitely good, looking forward to putting it to use!
That's one old school ones right there!! Edge still looks nice and thin though so should be a great edc! Nice score!!

Holee crap, some of those are definitely unique Josh!
Yeah many of these scales I won't be doing again haha, the firefly, cocofiber, and inferno burlap micarta specifically were bad with warping so I ended up having to CA glue them down for a more permanent bond!

Yeah many of these scales I won't be doing again haha, the firefly, cocofiber, and inferno burlap micarta specifically were bad with warping so I ended up having to CA glue them down for a more permanent bond!
Well they look good man! What causes a scale to warp? Is it just how the micarta was made, maybe not enough or too much resin in it?

I sent out an email the other week and got a list of all interested so I just sent a link out to those a bit ago
I'm sure I'm too late for early notice, but did any make it through the early notice sales to the regular release time, and will they be on your site?

I just replied to that email for early notice. 😂 If it's too late, please no worries Josh!
I didn't get any email from you... even in my junk mail folder. shoot me a pm
I'm sure I'm too late for early notice, but did any make it through the early notice sales to the regular release time, and will they be on your site?
I doubt they will... I had over 70 ppl sign up for them and only around 30 available. Shoot me a pm and I can send you a link, they are dropping at 6pm EST

Back