• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ruger Mini-14 with Scope, 400$

fracmeister

Petroleum Engineer
I have a very good condition mini-14 with no more than about 100 rounds through it. Good scope. Black composite stock. Original 5 rd factory clip + 3 aftermarket 10 rd clips, one of which occassionally jams so I don;t use it but maybe you can get more consistent performance.

Fine gun and everyone should have something that fires .223

Only through FFL. see below

Sorry for the delay in responding -- been traveling and I'll post the specifics tonight when I get back. It isnt a high end scope as you can imagine given the price of the gun + scop but it is great for the effective range of the ranch gun.

Hello I'm in Victoria Texas and am interested in your mini-14. Just checking to see if its still for sale and what type of scope it has. Give me a call 361-648-9658 ask for Colter or email me franz1969@msn.com. Thanks for your time. Colter

Dang, been a while since these puppies were up there. I will get the scope details. The gun hasn't been fired since I posted this rascal in late 2004! I will post the scope details and review...

Okay, it is a Bushnell scope, appears to be 3x9 adjustable. Nice clear optics but simplke crosshair reticle. There is some of the silver paint off the scope where it has slid through the rings. The body of the gun looks pretty much flawless and it shot well last time I had it out. I found the 5 and 2 of the 10 rd clips, likely but not guaranteed to find the third one. I did a little searching on the gun auction websites and this is such a steal I am taking it off the market unless one of the existing posters buys it. Strongly prefer a face to face deal as it is a huge hassle to ship from my FFL. The hassle seems so much less when I am buying :p I almost forgot I had this one.:D

As one of the original posters I figure I better get back to ya.:)

It's a good buy... but I'll have to say "thanks" and pass it up. Too many other x-mas goodies I've got to pay for. :p

Back