Ryan W. Soft Goods

RyanW

Over the last year I have had quite a few customers and friends ask for some Ryan W. Knives Swag....

I have a great friend that is a skilled graphic designer and is willing to work on trade for knives. He re-worked my Logo and made up a Shirt and hoodie design. I had some shirts made and they have been popular.

The only problem with shirts is I would have to keep every size in stock and become a clothing business, which is just silly.

Recently I have been playing with the idea of Baseball Caps my logo and slogan "life is too short to be dull" on them. This is the concept and colors I am looking at getting, I would love input. I have also been told by Spark Patches may be a better option so people can just velcro the patch on the front of their hat...

This is the hat style I am looking at with a adjustable Velcro closure on back

The top photo (Logo) is the front, bottom photo (Slogan) would be on the back

I would love to hear your thoughts suggestions or if there is any interest in the hats.

Last edited:
Ryan those hats look very cool! Count me in when they are ready. If you make some "life is too short to be dull" patches Ill take a few of those too.

I'm in either way - patches and/or hat. If I was forced to choose just one, I'd say hat - but both would be awesome...

Icky. Icky. Icky. But I'm a girl so what do I know from ball caps?

I'd buy some patches to put on ball caps of my style and color preference, as I don't wear trucker caps nor camouflage. I suppose they are nice for the guys, which is your 99.9% target audience. :)

Judy

Patches can have fusil backing (iron on) and the shirt designs can be iron on as well. And custom t-shirt shops can make you the iron on transfers. Sell and mail the transfers or have them made up on demand. The shops stock the shirts for you. I've had some on my artwork put on t-shirts over the years.

Thanks Milkeye! I am not a fan of the structured hat, I like a really low profile hat. Unless I am missing another reason to go structured?

Here is the Patch Concept... Let me know what you think

^^ Another vote for non-structured hats :thumb up: Dig the patch!

I'd suggest getting stickers made before anything else; cheap enough to give away for free, and really the whole point is to build your brand so the more you get out there the better. Bumper stickers are great.

If you get these softgoods going, I'd recommend marking them up 50% for resale, don't give em away for free.

Thanks Lorien, that is great advice. I have a local guy that already makes Decals of my logo at a great price... I am just having fun with this stuff!

have fun, but don't do broke!!!

Hats are in!! and I think they look great!

1. Kryptek "Typhon" (Grey / Black) Logo is bright and bold on these...

2. Kryptek "Highland" (Tan / Brown) I left the logo very subdued to maintain the Camo feel (My personal Favorite)

They are available on my Website store... All Proceeds of these will also go towards the American Cancer Society "Edge Out Program"

***THE STORE: (http://www.ryanwknives.com/the-store/)***

Patches are in if you are interested...

As always all merchandise proceeds go to the Edge Out Project (American Cancer Society)
You can find a Link to Purchase the Patches and other items >>>> HERE <<<<

For every $5 spent on Shirts, Patches or Hats you get 1 Raffle Entry to win this custom knife or other prizes!!

The "Edge Out Project" shirts have arrived, I will be shipping out those that have already been ordered this week.

If you have not ordered one yet there is time! They are $15 ($5 Flat Shipping) You will receive 4 Raffle entries per shirt ordered and all proceeds go to the American Cancer Society.

You can purchase the shirts through my Website store Here: http://www.ryanwknives.com/the-store/ Pick up a RyanW Patch while you are there and get 2 more Raffle entries with no additional Shipping ;)
Please dont hesitate to contact me if you have any questions
... Ryan Weeks

Back