SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

a.jpg

Sorry if I spoil the party but Dick is a German brand and means thick, chubby.
A "chubby" is also a slang word for something... 😁

a.jpg

A "chubby" is also a slang word for something... 😁
What is that smaller one there?

Here's twin Jade M4 Spydies, my Dodo and Yojumbo, my Executive, favorite small SAK whichpp I am currently putting up against the Minichampp I (wish they made a 74mm Minichamp with all the fixins)

View attachment 2409944

So much cutting power in smaller tools, the Dodo and Exec prove, same with the 2.9 ultra tough, light, stripped down, Demko designed GRIK from CS I have stowed in my bag with a LM Wave.

Carrying two SAKs is becoming increasingly common for me.
A Sportsman adds a larger blade, opener layer, awl and a corkscrew to the Executive's more gentleman like tools. Theory is; combined they should contain most of the pocket tools an urban dweller might use in any given day.

8idhY5y.jpg

:cool:

My normal work carry. Rambler in my coin pocket and Mnandi on my pocket. View attachment 2414168
Excellent combo! :thumbsup: A pair I've carried together many times though not lately. Might have to remedy that.
Mine have different covers too. Cellidor on a key chain Rambler and Cocobolo Bocote for the Mnandi.
Have a good day. BTW any relation to Harry Callahan? ;);)

edit; corrected wood designation for accuracy

Last edited:
Excellent combo! :thumbsup: A pair I've carried together many times though not lately. Might have to remedy that.
Mine have different covers too. Cellidor on a key chain Rambler and Cocobolo Bocote for the Mnandi.
Have a good day. BTW any relation to Harry Callahan? ;);)

edit; corrected wood designation for accuracy
Go ahead, make my day.

I also have one in Bocote, that’s my safe queen.

I get a kick out of the F&F quality that Schrade obtained on this Lockback given to an Associate in 1983... it's flawless!
The compact has Victorinox's usual F&F excellence. Together they are a truly satisfying and useful combo. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

QMoKe1G.jpg

Have a great day folks!

A Passenger, a Kabar1119 and an ARP whistle from WW2. Air Raid Precaution wardens blew short blasts on the whistle and this would indicate to the public the fall of incendiary devices. Long blasts on the whistle were to reinforce an imminent air raid. Nowadays any blast results in an annoyed wife threatening the bloke blowing it.
PXL_20231218_220812718.jpg

Back