• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Scammer Alert Jonakee Reynolds (David Freeman) Dmitry Sinkevich Carcass #02

erni0066

BOUNCED EMAIL: I need to update my email address in my profile!
David Freeman. His IG name: @davidfreeman3230. Postal address: Po box 716, LA madera, NM, 87539, USA. David offered trade his Dmitry Sinkevich Custom Coordinal Large Leaf #03 for my Dmitry Sinkevich Carcass #02. I agreed. But David sent a box without knife. The box had weight only 5 oz when David sent it. It is visible on a post label. David sent a box from Parker, CO. I offered David to return my Carcass. But He still did not return a knife. When I told this story on IG of the colleague informed that the real name of David is Jonakee Reynolds. His other IG name: @jorocky_

His fb page: https://www.facebook.com/jonakee.reynolds

History as Jonakee Reynolds scammed of other collector: http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/got-scammed-of-my-expensive-ddr-knife-big-time.1473554/

Carcass very rare knife because Dmitry Sinkevich made only four Carcass. My Carcass has number #02.
0_e832c_27a4045e_XL.jpg

0_e832d_ebc0a7dc_XL.jpg

0_e832e_2878650a_XL.jpg

If he has a PO box then the PO has to have information about him and mail fraud is a felony (I'd think using a false name in conjunction with a PO box would constitute that). Maybe Monofletch Monofletch could chime in here. I'd call his local PO as well as the local police department, and if they will let you forward links to the threads about him here.

This clown really needs to be stopped.

~Chip

Lol the knife he offered you, you can buy for cheap on Chinese site.

Reactions: Mo2
This kid got lots of people and he ain't stopping. He's used other fake names apparently. Be careful

How does this help?
Because if you know it's a fake it sounds alarms that clearly he is indeed a scammer. He's praying on folks who don't know and are too trusting.

It's funny David Freeman is replying on ig saying he's away for two more weeks lol, all lies. It's quite funny he's giving them the run around yet no one's calling the feds or cops about it.

If he has a PO box then the PO has to have information about him and mail fraud is a felony (I'd think using a false name in conjunction with a PO box would constitute that). Maybe Monofletch Monofletch could chime in here. I'd call his local PO as well as the local police department, and if they will let you forward links to the threads about him here.

This clown really needs to be stopped.

~Chip
I would say it is worth a shot. Tell the P.O. what's going on. You could also contact the postal inspectors office. Using a P.O. box to recieve items through deception is also a felony.

Because if you know it's a fake it sounds alarms that clearly he is indeed a scammer. He's praying on folks who don't know and are too trusting.

It's funny David Freeman is replying on ig saying he's away for two more weeks lol, all lies. It's quite funny he's giving them the run around yet no one's calling the feds or cops about it.

I don't see where the op knew the knife was fake or he was being scammed when he sent the knife.

The person I was replying to seemed to be ridiculing (lol) the op for not knowing he was originally being offered a fake.

I don't see how ridiculing the op helps the op, others that were scammed, potential scammees, or bring the scammer to justice.

Last edited:
Trading expensive knives without protections is not a good idea, it's sad to say but there are horrible people (putting it VERY lightly...) like this that will take advantage. I hope this scumbag gets caught and you get your knife back. You'd think by now SOMEONE would have called law enforcement on him.

If you do a little googling on him, you'll see that he was still in high school as of this year (2017). That town where his PO box is at is tiny, so it shouldn't be hard for the cops to find the kid. His parents names can easily be found by searching that same PO box. He's gonna learn his lesson the hard way, hopefully sooner than later.

This kid is going to realize, way too late, that this is not the direction he should be heading.
These scams he's pulling are for a lot of money and he is going to pull one on the wrong person.
Karma is one hell of a bitch.
Joe

Maybe it's real. I thought it was a different color before.

Last edited:
OMG this SAME kid? Before long he'll have a four year tuition paid for. This is bordering on the ridiculous. There HAS to be a member who lives in NM and could,(for a reasonable fee to cover gas and expenses), take all the evidence and drop it in the lap of this kids local law enforcement.

Edit: well, here's something that may brighten your day. Apparently our young scoundrel is due to receive some college money, whoops..maybe not. :D

http://imgur.com/a/hW2Qm

I bet with just a bit more searching and some information spread about, , little Jonakee could find these thefts to be a very expensive lesson, indeed.

Last edited:
Someone on erni0066's Instagram said they have family in that small town and would try to get information in there. I really hope they aren't talking smoke.

Back